New SKRE Pattern & Gear Giveaway

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear has teamed up with Rokslide to be the first to preview some big things coming from SKRE Gear in 2021.

1611184941698.png

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to be the first gear winner of 2021

Watch this 30 second video-->HERE to see SKRE Gear's newest pattern, then post below what hunt you are most looking forward to in 2021

Bam! It's that simple. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about February 3rd by SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.
Prize is a set of Kaibab 150 merino wool.

Winner will receive the Kaibab 150 merino wool long sleeve
1611186167041.png

Cool mornings and hot afternoons often create a challenge when layering for early season hunts, which is why we created the Kaibab 150 LS crew. The Kaibab 150 was designed as a core layering powerhouse for early season hunts. Whether you are sitting a stand or sprinting to intercept your quarry, the Kaibab 150 thrives in warm weather by recruiting its natural merino fibers to manage moisture allowing you to stay cool, dry, and fixated on success. Additionally, we utilize a Core-spun process by spiral mating merino fibers with synthetic fibers for enhanced memory and durability.

Winner will also receive Kaibab 150 merino wool bottom
1611186299211.png
Designed as a mid-weight base layer using 17.5 micron superfine merino wool. The result is a soft, supple next to skin layer that provides excellent moisture management as you sweat out those long tough days afield. Whether your grinding out a steep arduous accent, or glassing from a windy ridge top, the Kaibab bottom will provide you the warmth, comfort and breathability you have come to expect from a stellar base layer bottom.

***RULES***

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of February 3rd AND agree to post a first impressions of the Kaibab 150 merino wool long sleeve & Kaibab 150 merino wool bottom in the SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

If we end up moving out of state, I would be looking forward to my first hunt as a resident for the first game animal that comes in season! If not, a turkey hunt on my relative's property if it recovers enough from the 2020 wildfires.

IdahoHntr

WKR
Looking forward to chasing mule deer in a couple states. Should be busy from August-November this year and can't wait!

stonewall

WKR
At least pronghorn (and maybe elk) with my daughter. Pending draw results

looking forward to seeing the new pattern

jfs82

WKR
Spring camping trip with my brother, buddy and the 5 boys we've got between us. Trout fishing and Turkey hunting.
For myself, my first solo backpacking hunt for black bear and/or CA blacktail