New SKRE Pattern & Gear Giveaway

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
Spring bear, archery elk, pronghorn, who knows what else! Great giveaway!

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
3 rd. season mule deer in Colorado, I should be guaranteed a tag with the points I have.

Catchfish

WKR
I’m hoping to draw a sheep tag here in Alaska, or a goat tag in my local mountains if not. Kodiak should be in the works, and getting a moose at the local spot will be great.

Rich S

FNG
SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear has teamed up with Rokslide to be the first to preview some big things coming from SKRE Gear in 2021.

View attachment 255100

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to be the first gear winner of 2021

Watch this 30 second video-->HERE to see SKRE Gear's newest pattern, then post below what hunt you are most looking forward to in 2021

Bam! It's that simple. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about February 3rd by SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.
Prize is a set of Kaibab 150 merino wool.

Winner will receive the Kaibab 150 merino wool long sleeve
View attachment 255113

Cool mornings and hot afternoons often create a challenge when layering for early season hunts, which is why we created the Kaibab 150 LS crew. The Kaibab 150 was designed as a core layering powerhouse for early season hunts. Whether you are sitting a stand or sprinting to intercept your quarry, the Kaibab 150 thrives in warm weather by recruiting its natural merino fibers to manage moisture allowing you to stay cool, dry, and fixated on success. Additionally, we utilize a Core-spun process by spiral mating merino fibers with synthetic fibers for enhanced memory and durability.

Winner will also receive Kaibab 150 merino wool bottom
View attachment 255115
Designed as a mid-weight base layer using 17.5 micron superfine merino wool. The result is a soft, supple next to skin layer that provides excellent moisture management as you sweat out those long tough days afield. Whether your grinding out a steep arduous accent, or glassing from a windy ridge top, the Kaibab bottom will provide you the warmth, comfort and breathability you have come to expect from a stellar base layer bottom.

***RULES***

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of February 3rd October AND agree to post a first impressions of the Kaibab 150 merino wool long sleeve & Kaibab 150 merino wool bottom in the SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.
Moose hunt in Alaska

Titan

WKR
Looking forward to the later dates for 2nd season rilfe Colorado...and a year where I'm not worried about COVID messing up my yearly elk hunt!