SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the new place to discuss everything about SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear for 2020. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to discuss any and all their experiences with SKRE Gear.
d20764ecc13cdb2b7bdcb6afb96bb3eb.jpg

For those new to SKRE Gear please click these links for the past cuple years reviews.
SKRE Gear 2019 Reviews
SKRE Gear 2018 Reviews
SKRE Gear 2017 Reviews

Last edited:

bruno59

WKR
Been using their gear from the start Hardscrabble pants and jacket, ptarmigan down puffy have all been great i have some of their wool base layers that have held up well just picked up some of the solid color stuff looks great also great CS i bought some rain pants off camofire once they were to big when i called camofire they were out of the size i needed called mike at skre and he just replaced them no problem

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
How do the hardscrabble pants fit? Are they more of a tight athletic or Lil bit loosed?

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
How do the hardscrabble pants fit? Are they more of a tight athletic or Lil bit loosed?
They aren't a tight fit at all for me. I find them one of the comfortable pants I own. Just got a pair of the Hardscrabble pants in the solid gun metal gray and wear them everywhere.
05fd190c170a71678407e4b1d6d6c297.jpg

Last edited:

GregB

WKR
When I first tried them on they felt a little tight but after wearing them for a bit they loosened up and fit great. The size guide had been pretty accurate so far.

Those gray hardscrabble pants are quickly becoming my favorite pants. I love the hip vents.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I want to hit the guys up and see if I can get the starter bundle and swap the 1 Merino for the other and pay the difference. sweet looking line!

So excited! Mail man came to day with a package from SKRE and inside was my new Hardscrabble pants and jacket. I ordered these online to replace the Sitka camo that I grew out of. My initial thoughts are, I love the camo pattern and it seems durable enough. We hunt hard here in Montana and I will put it to the test later this year. Can't wait to use it!
20200307_143033.jpg20200307_143146.jpg

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
I want to hit the guys up and see if I can get the starter bundle and swap the 1 Merino for the other and pay the difference. sweet looking line!
We can certainly do that. You can either just add the Hardscrabble pant, jacket, and the Kaibab 300 hoodie directly into your cart or give us a call and we can help you over the phone.

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
So excited! Mail man came to day with a package from SKRE and inside was my new Hardscrabble pants and jacket. I ordered these online to replace the Sitka camo that I grew out of. My initial thoughts are, I love the camo pattern and it seems durable enough. We hunt hard here in Montana and I will put it to the test later this year. Can't wait to use it!
View attachment 160148View attachment 160149
Looking good.

Davem6869

FNG
I have had nothing but great experiences with Skre Gear. I have the Hardscrable jacket, Kodiak Pants, a few hats, gloves, gators and have nothing but nice things to say. slowly getting rid of my other brands and using more and more Skre Gear.

We went horn hunting today. The elevation was just over 3,800 ft and about 38 degrees. The grass was wet from rain the previous night.We had a good day and found a few sheds. I wore my new SKRE Hardscrabble pant and jacket for the first time. The thing that I liked the most was the hip vents for pouring out heat. This set did really good forSnapchat-313370633.jpgSnapchat-1810408261.jpgSnapchat-2013669292.jpg

Last edited:
We went horn hunting today. The elevation was just over 3,800 ft and about 38 degrees. The grass was wet from rain the previous night.We had a good day and found a few sheds. I wore my new SKRE Hardscrabble pant and jacket for the first time. The thing that I liked the most was the hip vents for pouring out heat. This set did really good for me.