New stone glacier pack?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I was cruising on Facebook and in the stone glacier group one of the people who works for SG was talking about new stuff they are coming out with like a quilt and some other stuff.

He mentioned they are making an internal frame pack that is around 7000ci and has a meat shelf that is going to weigh under 5lbs.

Has anybody else heard about this?

Yeah I saw the pack too. Think it was an ad in a Wyoming magazine or something. Internal frame, 7000 cu in and supposed to be light. I'll post a picture if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

98ef9b2a22b62d27d2da6fc3351f1c04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was in a black label feed last night on new offerings….some nice stuff coming out and IMO from what I heard and saw no worries on SG products for the near future……looks to just give them more opportunity to expand their product offerings….i for one will be looking to some of their gear in 2022🤙

I have one of the first SG bags that is 6300 or 6400 in.³ and it was called a Terminus, and is probably my favorite/most used SG bag. IDK why they ever stopped making it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vista is neither of those things that you mentioned. Seems like people are worried that profit interests will undercut the quality now that vista has purchased SG. Time Will tell.
Give me an example where a massive company like Vista purchases a small company like SG and doesnt take shortcuts to increase profits? It won’t be long before they are being made in china. Thats how the game is played. You ever watch sharktank? That is one of the quickest ways to increase margins is move manufacturing to china.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Give me an example where a massive company like Vista purchases a small company like SG and doesnt take shortcuts to increase profits? It won’t be long before they are being made in china. Thats how the game is played. You ever watch sharktank? That is one of the quickest ways to increase margins is move manufacturing to china.

No I don’t watch bullshit like “shark tank” because I don’t sit in front of a TV.

Kurt

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just wanted to let you guys know that our guys got the product page up for the Terminus today. It is a pack I have been working on and using for over a year, specifically built for alpine hunts carrying boned meat. The goal was to build a 7000 cubic pack under 4 pounds that was load cell compatible, with the same load rating and geometry as our current frames. I will check back as I travel this weekend to answer any questions.
I would also like to personally thank those that have shared supportive comments the past few days. I greatly appreciate those who have faith in myself and our brand.