New to sitka clothing

Shaken

FNG
Looking for any insight from people who have the gradient hoody and/or grinder hoody. I don’t have anywhere close to actually get a hands on feel. I have the core light weight shirt and mid layer was going to be my next purchase.

I have gradient. Similar in warmth to a carhartt pullover fleece hoody. Fit and feel are nice but dont expect miracles here. Sitka kuiu and first lite pique our interest with fancy materials and marketing. Im a sucker for it myself.

OP
S

Shaken

FNG
I have gradient. Similar in warmth to a carhartt pullover fleece hoody. Fit and feel are nice but dont expect miracles here. Sitka kuiu and first lite pique our interest with fancy materials and marketing. Im a sucker for it myself.
Yeah they got me, same reason I miss with an expensive gun instead of a cheap one lol. Thanks for the input.

dtrkyman

WKR
The heavyweight hoody is an awesome mid layer, I like Sitka for the fit and function. Most stuff does not fit as good for me.

I have the traverse hoody which is basically same thing as the gradient hoody but full zip. It’s very quiet, I wear it whitetail hunting and it’s probably the quietest thing they have next to the fanatic lite. Sitka has a way of making you buy more things than you need, imo they don’t make a perfect jacket or bib/pant for me, so I just have to settle.