New tripod pan head option

Rizzy

WKR
Probably the first thing I will do is take the handle off and make a smaller more compact one to replace it with. I'm running a 50mm Minox and Ziess 10x42 so I don't need much leverage. That should shave another few ounces off.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Probably the first thing I will do is take the handle off and make a smaller more compact one to replace it with. I'm running a 50mm Minox and Ziess 10x42 so I don't need much leverage. That should shave another few ounces off.

I'll pull the handle off one and let you know what it weighs, my guess is 1-2oz.

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
Steve, In your opinion, what is the best combination of tripod and head available through your website? Specifically for backpack hunting with a 60 to 65mm spotter. It would NOT have to be tall enough for spotting from a standing position. Thanks

Chris

FNG
Steve,

I am in the same boat as Rob P. Looking for a new combo & am running the same rig. What do you recommend?

Thanks

slim9300

WKR
Steve, In your opinion, what is the best combination of tripod and head available through your website? Specifically for backpack hunting with a 60 to 65mm spotter. It would NOT have to be tall enough for spotting from a standing position. Thanks

X3. I'm sold on this head after watching the video. Now I just need a reasonably light tripod that doesn't cost a fortune.