New Ultralight Knife from Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We just launched this product and we're pretty excited about the results. A 1.8 ounce knife made in the USA from S35VN steel with removable G10 textured handles. It has the feel of a full handled knife at the weight of a skeletonized blade. We wanted this to be a reliable "one knife" solution to be able to cut up an entire elk without needing to be re-sharpened. We also worked with First Lite to create a two-tone fusion/orange sheath so you can run it in high-visibility mode, or camo-mode. Hit me with any questions.

Argali Carbon Knife

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Beautiful knife. It really checks a lot of boxes for what I want in a knife.
Appreciate that. We put a lot of thought into making sure it was designed to do everything we always wanted from a lightweight knife.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
How difficult will this be to sharpen in the field?
Only as difficult as the tool you use to sharpen it with. If you have something easy like a worksharp it will be quick and simple. It's just metal man, no cutting edge technology..... well kinda (Pun intended)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you stay on top of the edge it is quite easy. A leather strop works really well, especially if you take a few minutes half way through an elk or deer.

Randle

WKR
looks great. I really like the handles. Skeleton knives seem good at first , but I always end up dipping them in tool plastic coating or wrapping them. Less fatigue in my old hands.

Last edited:
OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
One more note on sharpening, if you have experience with a leather strop and bring a little one into the field with you, you really can keep this blade razor sharp with just a little bit of touch up in the field and should be able to cut up multiple animals without the need for a metal or sanding sharpener of any kind.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
looks great. I really like the handles. Skeleton knives seem good at first , but I always end up dipping them in tool plastic coating or wrapping them. Less fatigue in my old hands.
That's the truth. I've had the same experience. Hard to handle, especially with gloves.

Beendare

WKR
If I was designing a knife...this would be it! Well done Brad. (disclosure; I don't know Brad from Adam)

Great steel....I have a couple of those CPM particle steel processing knives- absolutely fantastic. Easy to sharpen with the right technique/jig, holds an edge extremely well. Then it's light...and easy to clean- a winner.

I've got some buddies that were put off by the orange...but then work on a couple animals and a guy soon realizes that orange is the only way to go.

Napperm4

WKR
Anyone still following - I got home from work overseas finally yesterday and found mine waiting for me.

Everything I expected and more, beautiful satin look to the steel, shaving sharp and the ergonomics on this are far and away better than any of the other ultralight knives I own.

Wonderfully balanced and the handle scales are a dream. Full disclosure I’ve only had the chance to cut some backstrap into steaks tonight but I’m really excited to put this thing through its paces.

They knocked this out of the park

Graves14

WKR
I’m particularly fond of the forward jimping. It really gives you purchase on the blade regardless of how you’re holding it.

MtnMuley

WKR
I can't seem to add an orange knife with an orange sheath? Offer 2 options: orange/fusion or black

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I can't seem to add an orange knife with an orange sheath? Offer 2 options: orange/fusion or black
There are two sheath options...black or a two-tone fusion/orange sheath with one side being orange and the other being fusion. All the knives are the same orange handle. Feel free to call our shop with any issues or questions: 208.918.0246