NFL on Peacock 😡

Axlrod

WKR
I grew up with only an antenna for TV of any kind, so those who paid for cable or dish were entitled, especially when Monday Night Football went to ESPN. And my antenna probably made me entitled to those without.
I grew up on a ranch. We had 3 channels in the winter. Well sometimes the power would go out for 1-6 days at time.
When spring came the giant cottonwoods surrounding our house sprouted leaves, this blocked 2 of our channels on our B&W TV So we had 1 channel.

49ereric

WKR
I grew up on a ranch. We had 3 channels in the winter. Well sometimes the power would go out for 1-6 days at time.
When spring came the giant cottonwoods surrounding our house sprouted leaves, this blocked 2 of our channels on our B&W TV So we had 1 channel.
Most people here had 1 channel in the country but we had two with so so reception on 1.

I got what I though was an amazing deal on the NFL Sunday Ticket this year, though after all the regional blackouts/restrictions, not sure if I would buy it again next season. That said, NFL+ only costs me $7 a month and offers access to just as many games, if not more, including SNF, MNF and the playoffs. A steal. Only downside is that I can only access games through the app on my phone, though seems that I end up watching more games like this anyway - can’t beat the portability.