NFL on Peacock 😡

OP
ArcherAnthony

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like it's avail. in 99% of the continental US, in all of PA including the "mountains" of PA.
The cost is $120/ month which is slightly more than I pay for traditional internet in the mountains of Montana. As far as poverty, I understand that. But I pay way more than my fair share in taxes, which the government says they have been using to combat poverty for over 60 years.
Good info. Last time I checked it was not available there. Thank you.

Stalker69

WKR
I just don’t get it, I don’t watch any sports really. I can’t get into or worked up about watching others play a game. Now I like to play ball, hockey and all that stuff. But I would rather be doing something, rather then watching it be done. Just never been into watching tv. And iam glad because I see how much it ruins guys week ends when they show up to work and all they talk about is the game. It’s Crazy.

Bluefish

WKR
I have peacock as they carry a few events I watch, TDF and Supercross. With that said, I don’t like streaming. Each one seems to only have 1 or 2 things you want and then you are right back to $100+ to get everything and it’s peace meal to maintain. I end up not watching a lot of things that are only on one platform. I find that the TV is hardly on now and I am happier for it.

Yoder

WKR
I was done with the NFL after all of the kneeling and woke B.S. I don't know how any of you can watch those poor oppressed multimillionaires that have to have fun playing a children's game with a ball. I feel so bad for them, it just makes me too sad. Especially the draft, where they are "sold like slaves".

Beendare

WKR
Im going to rant for a second. I think it's total BS that streaming services can buy rights to something like watching the NFL. Amazon Prime included. What about the people that don't have internet? What about the people that can't afford streaming services? The amount of greed in professional sports is sickening. Anyone and everyone should be able to turn on their local antenna TV and be able to watch these games. Ok im done now.
My wife found a $30/yr promo….

I wasn’t going to miss that game….glad I didn’t great game.

Free audio on Westwood one…free extended game highlights on youtube

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Makes me feel vindicated doing the illegal streaming for the past 10 years to watch sports. Now you have to have Amazon, peacock, espn, YouTube tv, cable, etc for $500 a month to watch a game. Complete rip off money grab. I don’t get how a new company like peacock had the money to win a bid on an NFL playoff game.

Makes me feel vindicated doing the illegal streaming for the past 10 years to watch sports. Now you have to have Amazon, peacock, espn, YouTube tv, cable, etc for $500 a month to watch a game. Complete rip off money grab. I don’t get how a new company like peacock had the money to win a bid on an NFL playoff game.
NBC Universal owns Peacock.

buffsmoker

Lil-Rokslider
Five of the six NFL playoff games this weekend are available for free with an antenna. That's way better than you get with the MLB, NHL, NBA, or any of the major college sports.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

A couple years ago I decided to shitcan my satellite (Dish Network), subscription and only stream. We only pay for two subscriptions (Amazon Prime and Netflix), so we are very limited as to what’s available to us on TV. At the start of the 2022 NFL season a buddy of mine turned me on to a free app. that I downloaded on my phone, and it allows me to watch any live game, pro and college, of just about any sport. If I’m at home, I’ll bring the game up on my phone, then stream it to my TV. Occasionally I’ll get disconnected on the phone side, and I’ll have to log back into the app., but for the most part it works very well for me. A lot of times, if I have good Wi-Fi, getting disconnected isn’t an issue. For the last two years, any football game that I want to watch, no matter where I’m at and as long as I have cell service, I’m able to watch it.
The app is called DOFU Sportive.
85cc83ff7405125ebaf2ee6639eb627f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jags

FNG
A couple years ago I decided to shitcan my satellite (Dish Network), subscription and only stream. We only pay for two subscriptions (Amazon Prime and Netflix), so we are very limited as to what’s available to us on TV. At the start of the 2022 NFL season a buddy of mine turned me on to a free app. that I downloaded on my phone, and it allows me to watch any live game, pro and college, of just about any sport. If I’m at home, I’ll bring the game up on my phone, then stream it to my TV. Occasionally I’ll get disconnected on the phone side, and I’ll have to log back into the app., but for the most part it works very well for me. A lot of times, if I have good Wi-Fi, getting disconnected isn’t an issue. For the last two years, any football game that I want to watch, no matter where I’m at and as long as I have cell service, I’m able to watch it.
The app is called DOFU Sportive.
85cc83ff7405125ebaf2ee6639eb627f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for this!! Wish I would of had it last night but need it today for game on Fox.

That was some bullshit. I hope we get to hear about the ratings and viewership. I refused to pay for peacock to watch the game.

tdhanses

WKR
HaHaHa
The "new viewers" are the ones that never had cable or antennas. They ONLY watch streaming. Heck most of them watch it on their phones. Exclusive streaming is all there is going to be, and it is very profitable.
100% agree, we have only had streaming services in our house for the past 4 years, ditched cable long long ago.

KurtR

WKR
It could only connect to the TV downstairs for some reason.... The rest of the house was outfitted with bunny ears. But yes, I had some taste of privilege back when HBO used to put the good stuff on after 10 PM. If you know..you know.
Red shoe diaries on skinamax. Or the fuzzy channels in the hotel when we went to basketball tournaments haha.