NHL Playoffs posts

Seeknelk

WKR
red wings fan here. I’ll always hate the avalanche more then any other team….but they’re playing some good hockey right now, and the lightning look like the extended last few seasons has caught up with them.
Hopefully in another year or 2 the wings avs rivalry will be renewed, the 90s and 00s it was the greatest rivalry in sports history
Almost the same here. Big wings fan. But.i just can't hate the Avs anymore. I just respect and like too many of the AVs player nowdays 🤔Maybe the wings will get good nuff to change that before too long tho! Tough sleddin lately!

Tampa showed that the Champs won't just roll over tonight. They won too many of the puck battles and just executed and really worked. They don't rattle easy, that's for sure.

Tampa showed that the Champs won't just roll over tonight. They won too many of the puck battles and just executed and really worked. They don't rattle easy, that's for sure.
For sure an impressive response to game 2.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Diehard wings fan for life here as well.
The hatred for avs and lightning is deep,
But I want to see Tampa take a 3 peat.
Everybody forgets Colorado put a spanking on Vegas last year and ended up losing that series.

I am worried about kucherov hurting his knee in the 3rd though. Without him this series wil be over shortly

Sherman

WKR
I was listening to a sports betting podcast this morning and they broke down how the Avs responded throughout the season with 3 days rest with no travel vs 2 days rest with travel. The numbers were not good for the Avs. They broke down everything from the outcome to the average speed of the skaters. It was very interesting and explains a lot of what we witnessed last night. I suppose that’s why these guys make a living off of betting sports and why all the sharp money was on the Lightning. I can’t wait to see how this plays out, but I still have the Avs in 6.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Side track for a second, but this just in, big Mo Seider wins the Calder. Incredible season.
Back to the main topic.

Incredible game. Strange winning goal though. As much as I've hated Kadri in the past he seems to have cleaned his play up a ton. Amazing for him to come back so soon.

Lightning definitely seem fatigued. Lots of injuries tonight. I think Colorado wins it in Game 5. Score 5-2.

Sherman

WKR
Trying to decide if I want to go to downtown Denver for the watch party in the park by Ball Arena on Friday or watch the game with some diehard Avs buddies. I would love for Colorado to close it out at home. This state is gonna explode off we bring that cup home. So effin excited!!!!

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Incredible game. Strange winning goal though. As much as I've hated Kadri in the past he seems to have cleaned his play up a ton. Amazing for him to come back so soon.

Lightning definitely seem fatigued. Lots of injuries tonight. I think Colorado wins it in Game 5. Score 5-2.
As always, injuries play a factor.
Colorado pushed the play in OT and got rewarded.
Should be a good game 5.

Pn8hall

WKR
Gonna be a tough hill to climb for Tampa. As much as I dont want AVs to win they definitely look like the better team right now and it will be a well earned win for them.

Sherman

WKR

Kadri is one of those dudes that you hate if he isn’t on your team but love and embrace him if he is.

It's unfortunate that the game winning OT goal shouldn't have happened, too many men on the ice. Colorado definitely carried the play in OT, but you hate to see a goal that shouldn't have counted decide the series.

It's unfortunate that the game winning OT goal shouldn't have happened, too many men on the ice. Colorado definitely carried the play in OT, but you hate to see a goal that shouldn't have counted decide the series.

Tampa had 7 on the ice at one point during that change. The no call is consistent with the way it's been called all playoffs. Should not be controvertial at all.