NL Pure experience not exactly positive

OP
M
I’d question the quality of the Bass Pro and people working there. Nothing good comes from there, and they put the final nail in the Cabelas going down the toilet process. 10s of 1000s of perfect NLs out there working hard every day…
He pulled a brand new pair out of the cabinet and packaging. Never been opened.

OP
M
I pulled mine off as soon as I got them out of the box, I already knew they were not going to hold up at all for me

I have never seen a pair of objective covers that were decent though, they all suck imo, I have never tried using any because I can tell they would be more trouble than they’re worth hunting
Fair enough. I prefer to cover my lenses. To each their own.

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a demo pair from Eurooptics at a steal price last year. Everything was perfect except the focus wheel was a bit gritty for my liking. I sent them in to swaro and they came back silky smooth. Only problem is the NLs are not worked on whatsoever in America and have to be sent to Austria for work. So when I sent them in they were gone for about 4 months

I purchased a demo pair from Eurooptics at a steal price last year. Everything was perfect except the focus wheel was a bit gritty for my liking. I sent them in to swaro and they came back silky smooth. Only problem is the NLs are not worked on whatsoever in America and have to be sent to Austria for work. So when I sent them in they were gone for about 4 months
Well damn, sounds like I need to get a backup pair😏 I do want a set of 8’s to go with my 12’s, but the 8’s would be a month a year use, but I’m sure I can justify it