NM landowner tag

67bronco

FNG
Preface with Ive never hunted out west. Found a guy with a NM unit wide landowner voucher for sale. Muzzleloader Cow. In addition to the voucher I'm guessing I need to buy a NM hunting license which looks to be $347 bucks plus a few stamps/permits. Does that sound right? Anything I should look out for with this voucher being legit? I just thought it would be a good chance to go try and get some big game hunt experience under my belt without a heap load of money out of pocket and hopefully bring back some meat.

OP

67bronco

FNG
so ask him for the name and number?

So from what I read I pay him for the voucher, then call G&F and pay $347 for the cow elk license, $65 for the general license, $5 habitat stamp, and $4 for habitat management thingy and I'm legal to shoot a cow?

I live in NM and have done this several times when I have not drawn a tag. Get his name and ranch and you can go to the G&F website to verify that he is listed. After you pay him the negotiated price for the LO tag, he will provide you with an authorization number and ranch number. You will use those to pay all of the required license fees, stamps, etc. through game and fish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk