Nomad, Bikini, Grab-it II and Longhunter Lid

parshal

WKR
Ok, I've been looking through all the videos I can find and I know I've seen this before but I can't seem to find it now. Where's the video that shows the various options of attaching the grab-it to the nomad/bikini frame? I also seem to remember seeing a tip on using something different for attaching the two bottom straps on the nomad to the bikini. The best I can tell the connection for those straps is over the plastic rings you'd use for the grab-it when connected to the bottom of the bikini.

DeepMauka

Lil-Rokslider
Bottom straps for the nomad; attach the g hooks to the loop that holds the plastic to the bikini frame, not the plastic itself. GrabIt will go thru the plastic, and the g hooks behind. Hope that makes sense

OP
parshal

parshal

WKR
I think I was connecting it to the loop that was below the one your talking about. Thanks!

Mark

WKR
Is this the video you're looking for?

Grab-It old and new Video

I cut the 3 bar sliders off my original grab it and replaced them with split ladder locks. Then I sewed straps on like the new grab has. Basically converted the old to the new grab it.

OP
parshal

parshal

WKR
I saw that one earlier today. I seem to remember seeing one a month or so back that showed two different mounting options for the grab-it. One was low and one was high. It had that and the different ways for attaching a lid to the grab-it. Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong.