North Dakota

bp07

FNG
I have hunted all over the lower 48, Alaska and most of Canada. By far my favorite place is North Dakota! Great people who love to hunt and fish and are super friendly. Been going there for 20 years and spend 3-4 weeks in the fall. Incredible pheasant, sharp tails, Huns and waterfowl. Great deer hunting and once in a lifetime draws for moose, elk and big horn sheep. Great fishing on the Missouri and Lake Sakakwea. Join a shooting club and you will meet people who will get you up to speed on all of the various applications and opportunities.

jsad

FNG
I have hunted all over the lower 48, Alaska and most of Canada. By far my favorite place is North Dakota! Great people who love to hunt and fish and are super friendly. Been going there for 20 years and spend 3-4 weeks in the fall. Incredible pheasant, sharp tails, Huns and waterfowl. Great deer hunting and once in a lifetime draws for moose, elk and big horn sheep. Great fishing on the Missouri and Lake Sakakwea. Join a shooting club and you will meet people who will get you up to speed on all of the various applications and opportunities.
its a great place thats for sure

I know they’re sure getting screwed out of those 9 months of winter. Sounds like a whole lot of guys making payments on $30k ice castles that are sitting in the driveway. Hopefully they get some precip down that way in the next few months and hopefully the deer and birds are at least getting a break!

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah, I wish we were having another winter like last year...not really. 50+ next week. I feel sorry for the hard water fishermen, but not much. Critters are doing fine so far, but we're in trouble if we don't get spring and summer rains.

Scoot

WKR
William, plenty of them are pulling them out on the ice anyway! I can't believe the number of people who have gone through the ice this year. Some people are using a "I can always drive my truck here in mid-January" approach, even though there's just not enough ice this year. Others have gone through an amount of ice that I just can't believe they had a problem, but they did...

Anyway... it's been a nice winter! I'll take all of them like this, especially compared to last year. Those 7 months of miserable winter were brutal!

Next store in minnesota we have the same problem . Base your safety driving on the ice by the " calender" and not thickness . Upper Red Lake rescue squads have been busy with folks on floating icebergs