North face vs Stone Glacier Sleeping Bag

sneaky

"DADDY"
Comfort — the temperature at which a standard woman can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position.

Lower Limit — the temperature at which a standard man can sleep for eight hours in a curled position without waking.

Extreme — the minimum temperature at which a standard woman can remain for six hours without risk of death from hypothermia (though frostbite is still possible).

If you are a cold sleeper, use the comfort rating, if you're a normal or warm sleeper, use the limit rating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
the most useful are the 'Comfort' rating and the 'Lower Limit' rating. Both these ratings assume the sleeper wears a baselayer, hat, socks and insulating pad. In theory Men should be interested in the Lower Comfort Limit rating, and Women the Comfort rating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Norm555

WKR
I have a Western Mountaineering Versalite Long 10 degree bag I'm about to put up for sale that's barely been used. I'd sell it for $500 to be under your budget and should fit your goals.

NilsBackstrom

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be heading back to AK in about a month. I got a 0 degree stone glacier that never has been used (a buddy bought it for me and got the wrong one, I'm going for the 15 degree instead). If you are interested I'm gonna sell the 0 degree.