Northern California Boy FNG

Hello everybody, FNG here from Ca. Recently got into backcountry hunting and have been lurking for a while here. Going on my first rifle hunt next year, but have had a few archery trips in the past. I am also an avid duck hunter. Looking forward to learning from the forums and possibly picking up some new gear. ISO Swaro EL 10x50 if anyone has a set for sale.

Last edited:
OP
J
What’s with this certain number of posts before you can reply to a classifieds ad?

Shayman

FNG
You and I are in a similar boat. FNG from Northern Cal and been a duck hunter for some years now. No archery hunts though. Also getting into my first backcountry hunt next year

OP
J
Thank you. I’ve already learned so much great stuff from this site and I’m excited to keep on learning

OP
J
Me and a couple buddies are going to try our luck in Idaho for Mule Deer. Going to try and get some days in CA as well. How about yourself?
I’m still trying to find a good California spot that I like, not sure if we are going to do archery or rifle hunt here this year. I’m in the market for a new rifle, so if I can’t get the one I want soon it will likely be an archery hunt. I’m also going out to Idaho to chase some elk around with a group of buddies and our dads.