Not again

cgasner1

WKR
Here’s how you prevent a WKR from stealing your half rotted BOAL from a hotel parking lot.

Many hotels have small patches of timber between them and whatever other corporate blandness that neighbors them. Hide your BOAL rack in the trees behind the dumpster for the night.

Also, Rogue makes a barbell kick so you can prevent gym bros from using your o personal barbell. $40. Through one around the main beams and lock it to your truck bed.

The hotel actually does have a patch of trees next to it. Also has a herd of buns living there with tents and all hell the one had a nice generator probably borrowed from the back of someone’s truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colorado green Chile??? Please…..
It is true.

Sled

WKR
It’s more like the Anchorage of Montana.
Hah, I just spent a few hours in the dark there. In Alyeska now. Dreary weather so far. Maybe I'll get a good look at in on the way back through. Unfortunately, I won't have any racks to temp the locals with for comparison purposes.

Jgotta02

FNG
Oh lawd an EOAL
Hello T28W I can’t message you in the DMs beacause I am new to rockslide. but I was wondering if you still have the Jetstream in moss color. I want to buy it. Please message back on this comment if you do. I will connect with you on Facebook or give you my phone number.

hobbes

WKR
Naw.......I've had their Mexican food in Billings. It sucks.
Compared to Colorado's Mexican food, you ain't kidding
Pueblo Green Chile's are the real deal. What does Billings have?
Montana's Mexican food doesn't touch Colorado, not even close. I don't think I've had green chili since I left Colorado.

I've also not seen as many people. A trade-off I can live with.

Pmiller45

FNG
I’ve almost done the stash in the bushes trick before but peace of mind always seems to win out. Compared to most packouts a flight of stairs is piece of cake.
d1d8ddca2bdfc050c29703c68e19afa9.jpg

Scrappy

WKR
I would only be upset about the fact the whole world now knows how dumb me and my hunting partner is.