Not again

Rob5589

WKR
WKR's strike again...

Honestly, who would leave that out all night. Thieves, miscreants, and meth heads abound looking to snatch anything that may net them a quick buck. Or in this case, some oohs and ahhs from their "hunting" buds.

83cj-7

WKR
Wow! I’ve never even heard of someone stealing someone’s harvest out of their truck. What kind of low life POS does something like that?

On a side note, A Mathews HTR? I thought they were so slow that they couldn’t kill a small whitetail, let alone an elk.

2rocky

WKR
I actually stopped at a friends ranch off the beaten path for a few hours sleep rather than chance someone liberating my elk rack from the back of my pickup at a motel. Luckily I had food left from what I packed for camp, I didn't have to leave the truck to order food or go in a restaurant.

I'm sorry this guy had this happen to him. What a shame.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When I saw "TheBugler" I was thinking Dirk Durham. But that's definitely not Dirk.

I'd drop that bull off at the taxidermist, or drive straight through to home before I'd leave it outside at a motel.....regardless where I was.

Brown Elk antler is $15 dollars a pound.
If he calls the local antler buyers they will probably let him know when the sawed off antler try to get sold.

wapitibob

WKR
Leave anything in a truck at a motel is gonna end up as an educational experience for someone that’s not too bright.
How many seconds does it take to walk it inside to your room?

fwafwow

WKR
Maybe it would not fit through the motel door? I would have slept with it I’m the truck.

Here’s some additional info:
D4A90B12-DC88-4890-86C7-71D3FD2A728D.jpg

3F061E4C-EFD7-4257-8559-7FAA57A0B0A7.jpg