Now what ? I'm bored.

KurtR

WKR
Still two months of pheasants to chase here and might get a few more goose hunts in till it freezes big lake solid. Then Ice fishing with some coyotes to shoot. Might try calling coons sounds like they come in on the fight. Then it will be time for spring snow goose all while we keep trying to dog train in between cold snaps to get ready for next test season. Run hunt tests and start goose hunting in august again. If some one is bored here it’s because they choose to be.

Super tag

WKR
Ducks, Geese, and getting ready for spring fishing!

Seriously though, it’s the toughest time of year for us, and the older I get the harder it is anticipating spring.

Shoot my bow. Work on my greenhouse now that my foundation and perimeter walls are done, I'm on to framing the roof and waiting for my panels to show up. Painting trim and catching up on honey dos. Working on my lightweight rifle build.

hobbes

WKR
Pheasants, coyotes, home projects that need done before spring, etc.

Fuel prices have really slowed me down though because in most cases I need to do some serious driving. I was supposed to start driving yesterday but over $300 in fuel and similar in hotel rooms has me still at home about to go Christmas shopping with my wife. It makes her happy, but turns me into an ass.

Still two months of pheasants to chase here and might get a few more goose hunts in till it freezes big lake solid. Then Ice fishing with some coyotes to shoot. Might try calling coons sounds like they come in on the fight. Then it will be time for spring snow goose all while we keep trying to dog train in between cold snaps to get ready for next test season. Run hunt tests and start goose hunting in august again. If some one is bored here it’s because they choose to be.
Father in law been calling cons for years. It’s a hoot! He uses a .17hmr to anchor them.

OP
Short Track
What's the fascination about Mountain Lion Hunting ? I see them advertised all over. Not sure it's my thing.. Not like I'd grill the back straps.

brushape

WKR
We don’t really have a hunting season here there’s basically great hunting all year with fantastic fishing mixed in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
Coyote hunting, finishing the inside of my shop, a bit of trapping, signed the kids up for a trapping camp, hunt expo, lots of snow plowing this year and maybe sone long drives looking for deer.
Oh, new windows and replace insulation for our little house. My electric bill was $254 this month. I need some OT to pay for electric and propane.