NRL hunter league

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who will be attending one of these competitions? Im very interested too see the rules when they come out.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
79edd7a61962eea4e3df0208cdf0eb2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
Is this something that people should know about? Never heard of this event before and that website is....less than helpful.

bsnedeker

WKR
I live 2 hours from Dupuyer so if this is something cool I'll check out out, just never heard of it. I'm assuming it's connected to the national rifle league? Like TAC but with rifles?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I live 2 hours from Dupuyer so if this is something cool I'll check out out, just never heard of it. I'm assuming it's connected to the national rifle league? Like TAC but with rifles?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Correct. It is an off shoot of NRL designed for hunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be interested to hear about the format.

Nothing close to MN this year and wont burn vacation or $ to travel but it sounds like it might be interesting.

Fitzwho

WKR
Sounds interesting. Closest one to me is Farmington, NM, but I should be in the middle of the pacific fly fishing those days. Otherwise Grand Junction or Price, UT. Those are only 900 miles...

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
more info is up..

Bump. How are these matches going? I looked into results and saw the OP on the leaderboard.

What class are most people shooting in?

Hopps

FNG
Travis did great I'll let him comment about his own experience- it seemed to be a split between light and heavy. Most people that showed up from the prs/nrl world ran the heavy division it seemed. And the first/ second timers were in light. Rifles are weighed without magazine but with everything else, bipod/ optics, sling if you're going to use it. Stages we're Unknown distance and unknown targets with 4 minutes on the clock you had to locate all targets, range them and then shoot in the correct order. It was a lot of fun and I took home a lot of lessons. I plan to attend 1 or 2 more this year.