NRS Raft for sale

Clarktar

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, thought I would try to sell this on here. I have a 13' NRS raft for sale. In good shape. Some scuff marks but overall in good condition. No leaks. Has two thwarts. Also have two frames. And NRS frame with front and rear swivel seats. Also have a no swivel front seat with bracket so it will sit on top of drybox. Also have a Cascade frame, which is basically a minimal frame, would be great for gear boat use or any other trips where you don't need all the seating. It does have a front area where another person can sit.

Then I have ALL the accessories. Drink holders, 3 Oars, Repair kit, 12v High flow pump, 4 inch hand pump, Cooler, two anchors, anchor rope. Life jackets, roll up NRS table. Cam straps for attaching frame, and spare oar.

Comes with trailer!

I can provide pictures and further details to interested people. Basically you could pick this up and head straight to your favorite river. Great fishing boat, and excellent size for more technical rivers requiring tight and precise moves.

Our family is growing and this no longer will cut it. We are buying a bigger raft!