Nuclear War WW3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is getting its backside handed to it by Ukraine, the last thing they want is to broaden the conflict or their battle front(s) against the US... Our focus should be on the real threat: China not Russia (let the Europeans worry about Russia).

Flyjunky

WKR
The guys in the military know what they ”need to know”. However, I’m not agreeing with any of these posts. Just saying that is BS. I once went to IQ and AFG based upon “what I needed to know”. Politicians make too much money off of war. That is the problem.
Exactly. Unless this guy in the military is extremely high up in the chain he doesn’t know much more than anyone else.

For the US it’s more about the money being made right now.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that the 3 countries we are all talking about here (China, Russia, Ukraine) are the same 3 countries the Biden family has been “linked” to getting kickbacks from? Coincidence? Am I the only one who thinks these 3 have some serious info on Hunter/Joe?

Azone

WKR
The liquor store is right across the street from a church in my town. Someone had some amazing foresight for a situation just like this. I think I’d settle for being vaporized than dealing with nuclear winter. YMMV.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Everybody where I live has guns, it would get really cold here without electricity. Even with a wood stove I’d be pretty hosed.

I’m all prepped and ready to go! Bourbon and Scotch, check…toilet paper, check…a handful of paper masks, check…oh, and a Costco size bottle of Tobacco sauce! Hmm, now that I think about it, I may need more toilet paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMM

WKR
I’m all prepped and ready to go! Bourbon and Scotch, check…toilet paper, check…a handful of paper masks, check…oh, and a Costco size bottle of Tobacco sauce! Hmm, now that I think about it, I may need more toilet paper.

No, no, no. This is WW3 not Covid v3

The cia most likely appointed zelensky and he is doing the bidding for the US. We all know the military industrial complex is a real thing and certain people are becoming very rich from this war. The war in the Middle East has ended so there has to be a new one to keep the cash rolling in. War is profitable, this will likely go on for years and years.

bpa556

FNG
At stalingrad the russians sent people with no training to the front. They gave every third man a rifle and told them to charge....if you did not they machine gunned you down. The germans lost in stalingrad.

It’s not 1942-1943. The Russian people have tasted some level of freedom and have access to mass communication capabilities. They won’t blindly go off to the meat grinder by the millions today.

Those days are not coming back. Putin can try to reassemble the USSR, but that’s not happening either. His physical and mental health are reportedly deteriorating, so I doubt seriously that any sane Russian commander will “turn the second key” and help detonate any nukes. The world may tacitly overlook a small tactical nuke in some already bombed out city.

The use of any high-yield nukes would invite retaliation that Russia wouldn’t survive.

It’s not 1942-1943. The Russian people have tasted some level of freedom and have access to mass communication capabilities. They won’t blindly go off to the meat grinder by the millions today.

Those days are not coming back. Putin can try to reassemble the USSR, but that’s not happening either. His physical and mental health are reportedly deteriorating, so I doubt seriously that any sane Russian commander will “turn the second key” and help detonate any nukes. The world may tacitly overlook a small tactical nuke in some already bombed out city.

The use of any high-yield nukes would invite retaliation that Russia wouldn’t survive.

I disagree. Propaganda is a powerful machine, look at the left… or the covid vaccine.

WKR
I spoke to a man with a couple of decades experience in arms technology development for the US government. His impression is that Russia is in a dominant position that will only get stronger due to their energy, food production, and manufacturing capabilities. They (Russia) don’t have the best equipment, or the most advanced, but the can make a lot of it, fast, and cheap. It’s ultimately a numbers game.

The NATO garage sale is about over and contrary to propaganda (obviously on both sides) Russia is not struggling.

Coldtrail

WKR
Seems to be a mix of opinions as to the level of prep we should be doing, for now it does make we want to dig out my old catcher's mask, saw the barrels off my shotguns & get started removing the doors and fenders from my vehicles, anything beyond that is probably a little premature at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.