NV Draw results

nv_hunter

FNG
When do you guys think we will have em?

I think they have done a test draw this week or early next week. And it will take a while to QAQC those results. I would guess we are still going to be closer to the Memorial Day weekend. Fingers crossed for earlier.

what he said.

x3 and expect them to send out emails at 5:00pm when the department is closed and no one has to take calls from all the excited people who want area info and all the pissed off people who say the department has a vendetta against them. They do it every year. Gives them a holiday weekend to prepare for the flood.

Last edited:

gribble21

FNG
x3 and expect them to send out emails at 5:00pm when the department is closed and no one has to take calls from all the excited people who want area info and all the pissed off people who say the department has a vendetta against them. They do it every year. Gives them a holiday weekend to prepare for the flood.
Ain't that the truth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ain't that the truth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I dont blame them either. It has to be the worst part of their job to have to have the same discussion 100s of times.

11 days to my biggest disappointment every year

Last edited:
OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Doesn't hurt to be optimistic though does it?

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
It does actually. Optimism sets you up to be disappointed. So youre up high and then brought down to the pit of despair. Or you can expect disappointment, so youre low, and if you draw you can be really excited. If you dont draw you were already down there so you just stay there longer.
You've got a good point there

I did hear on the Epic outdoors podcast that they were going to try to get draw results out a little early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopeful thinking... I'd be surprised. In the last dozen or so years, always been the Friday before Memorial day. Ed F

Im with Ed. With their new system they could do it virtually anytime they want after the draw closes. They want that three day weekend before the flood and I dont blame them.

nv_hunter

FNG
Im with Ed. With their new system they could do it virtually anytime they want after the draw closes. They want that three day weekend before the flood and I dont blame them.

I think it would be great to know before next Friday but if they email out results say, on Wednesday, I'm going to be completely worthless at work the remainder of the week and maybe the weekend if I dont draw anything. Am I the only one that happens to?

I think it would be great to know before next Friday but if they email out results say, on Wednesday, I'm going to be completely worthless at work the remainder of the week and maybe the weekend if I dont draw anything. Am I the only one that happens to?

I am 100% working all the time at work and never think about hunting. Even with the COVID killing turkey season for me I was not depressed at all, never thought about it, and never put in work time planning my application strategy. Man up and focus on your work like the rest of us.

I am not expecting much from my home state this year. Only have 6 elk points and maybe in two years I’ll start thinking I have a chance. Three points for mule deer but due to planned fall hunt schedule I put in for some November and December hunts that are tough to draw. I have bad luck though Im going on seven years trying to get a stupid turkey tag and no luck.

nv_hunter

FNG
I am 100% working all the time at work and never think about hunting. Even with the COVID killing turkey season for me I was not depressed at all, never thought about it, and never put in work time planning my application strategy. Man up and focus on your work like the rest of us.

I am not expecting much from my home state this year. Only have 6 elk points and maybe in two years I’ll start thinking I have a chance. Three points for mule deer but due to planned fall hunt schedule I put in for some November and December

You need to calm down Researcher. Apparently sarcasm doesn't translate well into an online forum. Props to you for never thinking about hunting while at work. Not too many people can do that.