Oak Creek CO Area

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
We are looking for a place to stay next Muzzy season (2020) around the Oak Creek, CO area. Anyone have a lodge/Air BnB/cabin/house rental or lease they could send my way? Or any other information.

Wish i could just own my own place in CO but that will take a few more years of saving and work, thats for sure... Thanks,

N2TRKYS

WKR
I stayed at a mom and pop hotel in Oak Creek several years ago. I don't remember the name and don't know if it's still open. They were very nice people and I would stay there again.

Yampa and Oak Creek have some little motels if you aren't picky. You could also look at Steamboat for some upscale lodging. It's only a 25 minute drive from Oak Creek.

Jbehredt

WKR
I stayed at a mom and pop hotel in Oak Creek several years ago. I don't remember the name and don't know if it's still open. They were very nice people and I would stay there again.

They’re open and newly remodeled. Great people. The lodges is the name.

OP
Bucky

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
They’re open and newly remodeled. Great people. The lodges is the name.
Sounds good i'll check them out. Definitely don't need anything fancy but the nicer the better always. Thanks

OP
Bucky

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Any recommendations on fishing this area? Public or private land. Open to any species. Looks like a few lakes and rivers around the area. Always a good day when fishing if not able to hunt for some reason

carmanusa

FNG
Wide open in that area and plenty of fishing to be had. Oak creek short drive to many of the areas around and likely much less than steamboat, however a lot of those condos in steamboat will be on vrbo for the summer tournaments and can be had at the last min for a good deal if watch.