OFFICIAL Peterson Cartridge Customer Support Thread

OP
Peterson Cartridge Co
I lurked for a while, but created an account for this thread. Are you guys planning on another run of .243win small rifle primer brass? Thanks
Welcome to Rokslide! We unfortunately do not have a run of .243 Win SRP scheduled, it is being temporarily discontinued at this time. We were just able to run standard .243 Win for the first time in 3 years recently!

Welcome to Rokslide! We unfortunately do not have a run of .243 Win SRP scheduled, it is being temporarily discontinued at this time. We were just able to run standard .243 Win for the first time in 3 years recently!
Thanks for the reply! I was hoping to switch mine over to small rifle primer, but no worries. My local Scheels does have a good supply of your 243 brass currently, so I will pick some up!

wyosam

WKR
Thanks for the reply! I was hoping to switch mine over to small rifle primer, but no worries. My local Scheels does have a good supply of your 243 brass currently, so I will pick some up!

Depending on how much you care about headstamp, I use the 260 SRP for my 7-08- should be no issue running it through your sizing die if you want the SRP. I needed to make my primer supply match what I’m shooting a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk