Old Dog Looking For New Tricks

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Each to their own guys,

Good write-up Billy. Somehow I missed this until it popped back up today. I’ve had good luck with most of the MTN OP products I’ve tried. Looking to try the hot ignite soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thjs might be a dumb question but can anyone tell me the difference between the ignite and the yeti?

Yeti is the preworkout (with caffeine)

Ignite and Hot Ignite is an energy boost

That’s my understanding

TheCougar

WKR
Yeti is the preworkout (with caffeine)

Ignite and Hot Ignite is an energy boost

That’s my understanding

One is crystal meth and the other is cocaine. Seriously though, isn’t anyone concerned by the number of comments on this thread saying “I find myself craving it”? Without taking the time to look at an ingredient label, I’m willing to bet there isn’t much in there that didn’t come from a test tube, let alone something you can pronounce.

I carry 1 packet of Ignite and 1 Enduro in my pack. They are there for “emergency use only”. I’ve used them once, for a buddy on his first hunt ever, when he crashed at 11pm with 2 miles of bushwhacking left. They worked wonders on him, and that’s why I carry one of each - to get out of a bind in I crash or cramp. That being said, if I used those products all the time, the efficacy would decrease as my body became accustomed or worse, addicted to these chemicals, besides any unknown damage I am doing to my body. It’s no different than anything else. The more you use it, the more of it you need to get the same effect. You need proof, then watch how cranky we all get when we don’t get our cup of coffee in the morning...

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
One is crystal meth and the other is cocaine. Seriously though, isn’t anyone concerned by the number of comments on this thread saying “I find myself craving it”? Without taking the time to look at an ingredient label, I’m willing to bet there isn’t much in there that didn’t come from a test tube, let alone something you can pronounce.

I'm not concerned simply because I trust MTN OPS (like your buddy trusted you on that hunt) and I read what lots of users on here say about them and most of it's positive. That's been my experience too.

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
attachment.php

I'm 40 years old. With 20 years, and counting, of guiding in Alaska, exercising 5 days a week and watching what I eat and drink has become necessary. I've also come to accept that I need to do anything else I can to keep my body strong and functioning. I used to laugh at the guys (especially those many years younger than me) who toted around grocery bags of supplements and drink mixes. Until one afternoon, miles from camp, my sheep client gave me some of his MTN OPS Ignite. None of the guys I made fun of were there see it, so I drank it down. I couldn't deny the boost of energy it gave me. The next day I was asking him for more.

I've committed to using Ignite and several other MTN OPS products for this entire year; through my off-season for training, a month of brown bear hunting in May, and again in the fall for sheep, grizzly, caribou, moose, and brown bear hunting. I don't need to lose weight or build bulging biceps. I'm just looking to keep my body health, strong, and able to function in field.

Any products, tips, and results others would like share would be appreciated.

Good Hunting,
Billy
Billy if u r an old dog at 40 wait until 64!!!!