Onetigris Tegimen

JeffRaines

Just noticed these on Amazon. At high 6lbs it’s definitely not a solo shelter, but am I crazy for thinking something along these lines split up between 2+ dudes wouldn’t make a bomb backcountry shelter? Or an ultralight shelter for the horse guys.

6.6ft wide by 9.8ft long. 6.2’ high.

OneTigris TEGIMEN Hammock Hot Tent with Stove Jack, Versatile Camping Shelter, 3000mm Waterproof https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R7JC8FZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XGACCE7FM3SZQYVZW6AC

OP
J

JeffRaines

With the hammock in there you could have backcountry bunkbeds!
You could, but my idea was more along the lines of running a Ridgeline like a hammock has but no hammock, just for shelter support.

thing looks like a mini wall tent

Brando'

I agree. Had the same thoughts. Did you purchase the tent? Wondering how it performed if so.

North Idaho Stickbow

I have this tent and I love it to death. It’s constructed well and well thought out, and the fact I can hammock camp with a stove is amazing.

It’s a little bit of a pain to set up and get everything in the right spot so the hammock doesn’t pull on the tent when you lay in it. I suggest buying 8 of the plastic nite ize cam jams along with it. They’ll make life substantially easier setting up.