Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

BBob

WKR

CorbLand

WKR
Although, after reading that, I think I now have a better answer for “deleted member” and why he acted the way he did.

Last edited:

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. Trying for 10,000,000.
His Gofundme story is something special. “Malignant Narcissist”

The twerp after ripping me off had the stones to ask me for a donation and to also ask me to consider the amount he took me for be forgiven as a gift/donation. I was told at one time that his funds were frozen and he had enough to make restitution. Don't know why the court couldn't have issued refunds for him.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
He's out of jail

A sob story of epic proportions. Why as a lawyer would you want to spend your time defending yourself? You'll have no time to earn money for other things and who would want to hire you if you had the time? Keep your nose clean and you won't need representation.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
It's Chris tryin to keep ol Chris down. If he could find a way to accept credit cards for his site, he'd still be ripping people off. Or trying to.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
It was Tongue and cheek.... IF you read his gofundme, he blamed everyone else for his issues.
Figgered so, read some of it and yep it was always someone else's fault. I guess some gremlins set up that website to screw folks over. I couldn't take enough woe is me in order to finish it.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
It's been 3 years this month since I had contact with Samuel Maxwell of the Harris County DA's office. He is forwarding my email to the investigator on the Chris Eustice case so I'll update if there is anything positive to report.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
From the Harris County DA's office.

Eustice pleaded guilty to Aggregate Theft and had already served his sentence of 1 year in jail. When defendants serve time in prison or jail, then no restitution is ordered as a part of their sentence. I’m sorry but you will not be receiving restitution.

Too bad the judge didn't see fit to have his website/s taken down and nothing similar be added without approval of the court.

Last edited: