Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
did this guy fire back up????

They have everything in stock. Primers, powder, ammo. Seems like a scam. Only takes zelle payments.

Here is the street view of a building that is for lease.

His site seems to be active.
I was looking for a discontinued scope last night and of course O&O had it in stock at a great price. Thanks to this thread (and a few others) I didnt check out.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think that you can check out since I don't believe that he has a CC processor any longer.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
When you try and check out you cant put in a CC # and then there is an error returned.

The following errors have occurred.​

(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
I can log in. My orders don't show. I have 2 sets of login credentials and I also made screen shots of my orders.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
Saw this over on the hide this morning.
b0d18f67b00d1f8c0f942fd49b24af5b.png

Guys, just wanted to report another website that seems to be a scam. I've been trying to find a specific Benelli shotgun that no one has in stock. I emailed this website, and they got back to me in 5 minutes saying they have it in stock, but I need to order ASAP so they can ship. Fishy.. so I dug into them a bit more and see that their address points to a hardware store. When I asked them about it, they said they ship out of the hardware store. There's no other info I can find about this site online. BEWARE guys.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 115

z987k

WKR
Guys, just wanted to report another website that seems to be a scam. I've been trying to find a specific Benelli shotgun that no one has in stock. I emailed this website, and they got back to me in 5 minutes saying they have it in stock, but I need to order ASAP so they can ship. Fishy.. so I dug into them a bit more and see that their address points to a hardware store. When I asked them about it, they said they ship out of the hardware store. There's no other info I can find about this site online. BEWARE guys.
No one in the US speaks like that. Run. Their crap English always gives them away. Indian scammers there.