Orange Beach Fishing Guide Recommendation?

stonewall

WKR
We're doing a family trip to Orange Beach, AL in September (yeah, I know - this is my in-laws and i dare say it was on purpose - but I'm going straight to Wyoming the day we get back).

Can anyone recommend a guide for, I guess it's considered "In-Shore" or Bay fishing? Maybe something family friendly. half day to full day. I'm a novice fisherman at best

Thanks!

T28w

WKR
How many peope and does it need to be right there in orange beach or would you be willing to drive 30 min or so?

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
Willing to drive. Uncertain on number. ALL my in laws are going and idk who all is interested. So may do a few trips.

I did find someone online who has 1 and 2 hour trips for 2 adults and 2 kids in gulf shores. I may do one of those with my younger kids. But it’s in the middle of the day only. I would assumed fishing is better early in morning and late in evening more so than high noon. But again, I have very limited fishing knowledge

T28w

WKR
Sorry I didn’t check back on this sooner.

I can only give 2 recs.

Patric Garmeson with ugly fishing. He is more out of dauphin island but is good inshore and would prob meet you

Sea hunter charters is out of orange beach and is offshore. Big boat and may need quite a few folks to make it doable price wise.