Orange for pack

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
What does everyone use for orange over their pack while rifle hunting? Or should I not worry about it?

OP
Hunt41

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I just looked up the Grab-It. It seems like a great addition to a pack. Has anybody used one on a different brand pack.

fatlander

WKR
Thanks! I just looked up the Grab-It. It seems like a great addition to a pack. Has anybody used one on a different brand pack.

Yes I used it on a MR. You may have to swap some buckles but you should be able to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hunt41

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! A last minute Christmas gift for me! LOL

wseidel

WKR
Here's what I shared in a similar thread a while back:

Take a close look at Orange Aglow vests and pack panels. I just purchased the camo blaze vest and two pack panels and am impressed with the quality - especially for the low price point. Previously, I looked at the MR Blaze Stick It panel but realized I simply needed visibility, light weight (with material that dries quickly)....with the added benefit of low cost. I was able to purchase the vest and two panels for the equivalent price of the MR Blaze Stick It.

Worth a visit and the customer service from David is stellar:

https://www.orangeaglow.com/

The meat flap on a Badlands 2200 pulls out of the bottom pocket and clips on up top and it’s fluorescent orange. I love that pack for everyday hunting.

Attachments

• B6F345B4-40BB-450A-BE01-B18983777062.png
    B6F345B4-40BB-450A-BE01-B18983777062.png
    566.3 KB · Views: 47
OP
Hunt41

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
The Orange Aglow is reasonably priced. Wonder if it’s better just to keep it simple. I do like the multipurpose idea of the Grab-It though.

ChrisAU

WKR
Orange seek talon. Adds 800 CI of storage, weighs 4.65 oz on my scale, and can easily act as a compression panel.

zKmqcNo.jpg

brsnow

WKR
Orange talon is very useful, it has storage and compresses pack. I can also use it solo with the frame for packing out meat as well.

I grabbed the mystery ranch stick it this year on sale somewhere and it’s pretty slick. It has sort of like a kifaru grab it with a little plastic sheet in it. I’ve had it on eberlestock, kifaru, and exo packs this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jek5224

FNG
I bought one of those cheap 4 dollar blaze orange vests and pinned it to my pack. Covers the entire thing. Put your money towards more important things that serve a purpose other than just being orange.