Outdoor Class

Been using outdoor class since it came out. It’s pretty good but question to anyone who has had to reach out to get help on billing. I was charged the membership in December but cannot access any of the content. I reached out to their generic help but no answer for three days. Does anyone have any other contact info?

Curious. Did you ever hear anything? I just tried to sign up, password isn't working, not receiving any reset emails. I did get a sign up email. I've opened a support ticket with them, but haven't heard anything from Vimeo (the supporting platform).

Call RMEF, they own Outdoor Class now. They'll be better at getting you taken care of, at least help you figure out who to talk to.

tdoublev

FNG
Their CS seemed pretty slow. They charged me for a renewal after canceling my membership 10 months prior. Took about a week for them to get back to me and they had no evidence of it on their end. I had to show them my credit card statement and then they quickly reimbursed it

Reaching out to RMEF was the right call. Someone from RMEF's Outdoor Class got me squared away. I never heard anything from Vimeo support. But I am now in.

I just did a general/email inquiry instead of calling. Took about 24 hours, but the problem is now solved. Thanks, @insanelupus for the advice.

I had the same issue. Their website directs you to a generic Vimeo customer support email if I recall. It's garbage; pretty sure I still have not heard back. I contacted Outdoor Class on social media, and they told me to email [email protected]. They took care of the issue in a timely manner.