Pant for Business Casual

Looking for some business casual pants to wear at work when I go onsite. I have traditionally worn dress slacks and button downs, but it seems like its becoming more acceptable to wear nice 5 pocket pants that are not jeans. Just wondering if anybody has any recommendations?

TheCougar

WKR
I wear Eddie Bauer Guide Pro almost exclusively. A few days ago they were having a 50% off sale with free shipping. If you are patient, you can get them for around $45 a pair. You can also get the Rainiers for cheaper. Same material, but only one pocket and without the First Ascent logo. However, the stitching on my Rainiers has started to unravel in multiple places. The Guide Pro do not have that problem.

Tod osier

WKR
Looking for some business casual pants to wear at work when I go onsite. I have traditionally worn dress slacks and button downs, but it seems like its becoming more acceptable to wear nice 5 pocket pants that are not jeans. Just wondering if anybody has any recommendations?
I wear a lot of kuhl for work.... a lot have probably a bit too technical look for what you are after. Try kuhl silencr (more straight leg for boots) or silencr rogue (tapered leg), they are the most plain of their options that have the integrated phone pocket in the leg (which I love).

Elkangle

WKR
The birn primitive light pants do a good job of looking nice but still able to get dirty

Eddie Bauer First Ascent pants are nice for wearing in the office on days that I'm going directly to hike after work.