Pants for those who don’t skip leg day

Kuhl makes great pants, but my favorites are the Kuiu Attack pants. I wear 34s normally but size up to 36s now in Kuiu because there is significantly more room in the legs of the 36s. Kuiu has been shrinking their cuts over the last few years. My OG Canada Attack pants and some of the 1st gen overseas Attacks were cut better and I still wear those today in 34s.

sick_lids

FNG
I'm going to go out on a limb and state that it is everyone else's legs that have shrank....

jt4

WKR
Prana zions.

I tried to drink the coolaid and try kuiu attacks and they felt like I was wearing skinny jeans. They went back immediately.

Any more recent suggestions? Considering Kuiu Attacks, but prefer to have the waust size fit too. Getting tired of 1.5"-2' gaps in the waist bunched under a belt!

Kuiu you will have to alter the waist, but they are still may favorite.

Stone Glacier has their fancy countoured waist system which is a little awkward but works well. The DeHaviland Lite fits great but they use a very loud material.

I'm still trying to find pair jeans I don't have to cinch down with a belt. Ariat relaxed fit may actually be a winner but I'm not sold on them yet.

bradb

WKR
Arbor wear ascender pants.
It's a easy choice.
You can buy them in jean sizes fit to me is great andvi have the same issue in sizing you do. They are very durable. Not cheap but again a very easy choice. They do make other versions also