Paypal deciding they can take your money if they decide you posted "misinformation"

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
And I just read a statement from PP that was sent out “in error” just a few minutes ago.

How was it sent in error? It was drafted up which is bad enough. Sent in error at this specific time maybe.

ODB

WKR
How was it sent in error? It was drafted up which is bad enough. Sent in error at this specific time maybe.

There is no such thing. As a guy who has sent emails on behalf of a global company, meaning I was responsible for programming and hitting the send button, I can tell you the mistake here was only that they failed to anticipate the pushback. I once sent an email to 50k people on behalf of a VP who had supposedly vetted the info, only to have the CEO shit the bed when he saw the info was completely incorrect.

He requested I send a follow up email blaming the incorrect info on a “programming” error. Only an idiot would believe that, and I told them as such. They still did it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
They might have had some merit to it if this was only for someone totally misrepresenting some product they were selling, and someone paid via PP. But they can't just go and take money from people that don't have the same warped views and bad information that they have.