PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

WBrim

WKR
this looks like a pretty cool set up. Interesting floor option, and the cross trek system looks like it could be cool. I’d like to give it a try.

I like the size to weight ratio. I would be interested in knowing what the condensation is like inside when you have the stove going. I used to own a Kifaru tipi and it dripped a lot.

Choogiak

FNG
I am also interested in the trekking pole stabilization and the overall design looks great. Door shape also looks good rather than a straight zipper up the side

So wait did the drawing happen and I just missed it?

Peax said the drawing was gonna happen on the 20th. So?

Have lowly roksliders been forgotten?

Screenshot_20231006-123351~3.png

lak2004

WKR
So wait did the drawing happen and I just missed it?

Peax said the drawing was gonna happen on the 20th. So?

Have lowly roksliders been forgotten?

View attachment 610715
I defended them earlier cause they were likely busy but they haven't been on here since 8/14. I'm sure they are busy but it would be cool if they are gonna offer a giveaway to follow through

I defended them earlier cause they were likely busy but they haven't been on here since 8/14. I'm sure they are busy but it would be cool if they are gonna offer a giveaway to follow through
FS I get that! They are a smaller business so I imagine keeping up on everything is hard

I appreciate the wind resistance. I need something like this for the Manitou Island hunt, my shelter tore last year and I've been paranoid about what to bring this year.

dtrkyman

WKR
Interior space looks nice, the ability to strengthen the pitch with trekking poles is interesting and the double doors is a great idea.

bpeay4

FNG
The single stake guy outs seem like an often overlooked but super beneficial feature in addition to the other brilliant engineering of this tipi!

Looks to be made well. Stitching and seams look durable. Also love the ability to dry items out of the way up high safely with a stove going.

I like how roomy it seems to be and the placement of the stovepipe, but my favorite part is that the system is just over 4 lbs total...

asssuming the drawing is still happening, count me in!

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Put me in for the drawing if not too late :) To add value to my post, I'll say that I'm quite impressed with Peax's customer service, I ordered a footprint on Friday and had it in Alaska on Monday- no time wasted, and I even found a coupon code. The quality of the Tipi seems excellent at first pitch in my yard and I look forward to trying it this week on a hunt in the alpine.

I like the fact that the layout is longer and allows a "vestibule" type area for gear. The x with the trekking poles is genius as well.