PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

A big thumbs up from me on your detailed research in designing this tipi. Even when gear has some features I may not 100% prefer (e.g.weight), the research and study of all aspects is huge to me. That sells me on gear more than anything else. Exo did this with the K4 (and I plan to buy one).

I would like to request that you consider adding a no-seeum bug nest for spring/summer use. I think it would be a great addition! Thanks!

MNBob

FNG
My favorite feature is the Crosstrek Stabilization system. I have been using a Seek Outside Cimmaron for winter camping/ice fishing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness in MN and struggle with hanging clothes/gear to dry. Looks like the Crosstrek system solves that problem. Great design!

Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
The guy lines are a huge plus, the footprint is a great idea especially with kids. Double entry points. You guys nailed it.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Where is the material sourced? Is this USA made or USA assembled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha_

FNG
I'm all for the crosspole system. the ability to stabilize without sacrificing the fabric with the supports for the ends is huge.

Love our peas tipi. Works great with stove to dry out our gear. My only wish was that floor went all the way from wall to wall

Lucas22

FNG
Definitely can appreciate the R&D teams efforts and testing by numerous people to improve the product, one review on your page mentioned the heat resistant fabric burned, was this ever explored and was a reason for that discovered?
I’ve seen enough reviews to know it sounds like an outlier but definitely would be a good learning point for the users