Pecos Table

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
So I have a chance to try out one of these tables from Pecos Outdoors. Was curious if anyone was interested in me doing a review? I’m assuming most are like me and are hesitant about spending money on anything expensive without a lot of reviews.

Edit: I won’t be doing a review on here and removed the link. I did buy the table to try but my friend who wanted my to try it apparently has an interest in the company. So to keep everything legit and not violate forum rules I’ve added this edit.

Last edited:

Stalker69

WKR
Holy hell thats a lot of money for a little table. That thing should cook and clean for yea, at that price.

OP
Ctitus25

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
We’ll I’m getting an opportunity to use one and figured a review may be in order. I couldn’t find any besides on their website.

Last edited:

Fitzwho

WKR
I saw an add for that randomly a couple weeks ago. It looks like a very well thought out product. I like the name (the Pecos River is just west of me, etc). But that price point…

One of those folding plastic tables cost what? $30. Yeah I can’t sit on it, but that’s not what a table is for.

To be totally honest, if I had an extra $1000/month of fee income, I would probably own it.

Jbehredt

WKR
That one’s geared toward people in a different socio-economic class than myself. I’ll have to stick with my Costco folders.

OP
Ctitus25

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
I saw an add for that randomly a couple weeks ago. It looks like a very well thought out product. I like the name (the Pecos River is just west of me, etc). But that price point…

One of those folding plastic tables cost what? $30. Yeah I can’t sit on it, but that’s not what a table is for.

To be totally honest, if I had an extra $1000/month of fee income, I would probably own it.
I'll make sure to sit on it and let you know if it wobbles lol

OP
Ctitus25

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
It’s supposed to hold something like 1500 pounds, so it better not.
Thinking it needs to be abused properly. Maybe a cliff test? I’d hate to actually brake it though since it’s expensive. Going to have to think this through.

Last edited:

Fitzwho

WKR
Don’t break it. Just use it like normal for a couple trips. Then do something a little dump to it that you wouldn’t normally do to a plastic folding table. Like go kill an elk, then stack all the quarters on the table.

OP
Ctitus25

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t break it. Just use it like normal for a couple trips. Then do something a little dump to it that you wouldn’t normally do to a plastic folding table. Like go kill an elk, then stack all the quarters on the table.
That was my thought. Definitely going to sit on it though. I’d hate to brake it as I’m paying a pretty penny for it.