Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrench

WKR
I think this is (yet another) common rural/small town vs. urban/big city difference in perspective. Our county has about 14k people in it and it's a very large county. Lots of farms and ranches. Biggest town is still less than 4k. The hospital has been at or near capacity many times over the past 2 years, but most of the time they aren't. However, less than an hour away in Houston and it's suburbs, the hospitals are packed with covid patients. So from where we stand, things don't look so bad.

(Just one more reason to not live in a big city if you ask me :D )

That said, it's easy for rural folks to think all of this is overblown. Meanwhile it's easy for urban folks to think not enough people are taking this seriously. It's all about perspective.
The hospitals I was referring to are in spokane which services about half a million people. I had guys going every day...that's what I based the comment on.

Wrench

WKR
If this happens it might be the straw that breaks the camels back

——

Washington State could use some prayers right now! The board of health wants to rain down tyranny onto its citizens.

Have you seen this?

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• To voice your concerns, register for the live webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
• Comments must be in by this Friday, Jan. 7th at noon. Don’t wait!

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:

KurtR

WKR

What, people making up stuff and putting it on the internet?
608wvh.jpg

bsnedeker

WKR

——

Washington State could use some prayers right now! The board of health wants to rain down tyranny onto its citizens.

Have you seen this?

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:
Concentration camps for US citizens. It was inevitable, in my opinion, based on the media hysteria that is being hungrily consumed by a group of people who are afraid of their own shadows at this point.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
The gov and big pharma co-own patents on the mrna vaccines. They’ve been playing with these viruses in a lab for over a decade. Meanwhile forming a public private partnership to profit off the treatments. This is why j&j was pushed out - no money to be made there.
It’s also why they’re going scorched earth on effective and cheap treatments (ivermectin, hydroxy, etc) and the people prescribing them.No money there either.

This is a sick game and you better wake up. The shift to public private partnerships is scary as hell. The cooking up of viruses both here and in china with US tax dollars is evil at best. This is their game. Create problems and profit off of them. Anything that gets in the way is destroyed.

That’s the reality here. You can chop numbers up in your computer looking for some hidden meaning or wake up to the fact that even your life and your childrens lives will be destroyed for the sake of dollars for this public private partnership.
And that’s just one industry. This is the great reset. Watch out for digital currency and forced electric cars. Both can be turned off when you’re not a good little boy.

Wake the hell up. This isn’t about anything else except total control of you, your mind, your body, your money, your time and your freedom.

OP
ddavis_1313
I think this is (yet another) common rural/small town vs. urban/big city difference in perspective. Our county has about 14k people in it and it's a very large county. Lots of farms and ranches. Biggest town is still less than 4k. The hospital has been at or near capacity many times over the past 2 years, but most of the time they aren't. However, less than an hour away in Houston and it's suburbs, the hospitals are packed with covid patients. So from where we stand, things don't look so bad.

(Just one more reason to not live in a big city if you ask me :D )

That said, it's easy for rural folks to think all of this is overblown. Meanwhile it's easy for urban folks to think not enough people are taking this seriously. It's all about perspective.

One of my closest friends works as a NP at a hospital and his wife is a nurse in the icu. They are no where near over run. The only reason they seem “over run” is due to the lack of staff from nurses and others walking instead of getting vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
He says, after he completely ignored the point of my post before accusing me of being a hypocrite. LOL

Ah ya gotta love the internet.

You have a nice day bsnedeker. :D
Lol...I don't have the time in my day to read every post you have in this thread bro. I responded to the specific post you were referencing how you would do ANYTHING to make sure we aren't putting extra people in hospital beds.

You can't respond to my point because you know you are a hypocrite.

ODB

WKR
I’m just tryin to lighten the tension here. Big thanks to all party’s involved in this discussion, as well as the moderator whose dealing with all of us. Lots of great talk on this one…be well all!

Yeah.
One of my closest friends works as a NP at a hospital and his wife is a nurse in the icu. They are no where near over run. The only reason they seem “over run” is due to the lack of staff from nurses and others walking instead of getting vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, as in the case of the local hospital, are out with Covid after having been vaxxed or boosted. Omicron does not seem to discriminate.

260madman

WKR

——

Have you seen this?

PROPOSED POLICIES:

WAC CODE LAWS:
I guess some of you won’t have to move to Australia, just Washington.

I’ve ran out of conspiracies because they’ve all come true.

260madman

WKR
Lol...I don't have the time in my day to read every post you have in this thread bro. I responded to the specific post you were referencing how you would do ANYTHING to make sure we aren't putting extra people in hospital beds.

You can't respond to my point because you know you are a hypocrite.
He’s everybody’s favorite Human Resources drone. I have a box that pops up and says “show ignored content”. Nope. I can infer what the discussion is though. Only user I’ve ever put on ignore on any forum.

With all these long posts filled with links and articles from some users it makes you wonder how much they’re getting paid to Correct the Record and Share info until they’re Blue in the face.

Rob5589

WKR
The hospitals I was referring to are in spokane which services about half a million people. I had guys going every day...that's what I based the comment on.
The county I work in is about 1.2 million, no icu impactions, no ER being overwhelmed by covid/omicrom. Everyone is busy as hell but it is due almost exclusively to staff shortages. We're short 25+ full time employees.

Another note: the Spanish flu went 4 waves before it attenuated to common flu like symptoms.
Isn't this thing already common flu like symptoms? I got the OG, Made in China variant and it felt like the flu. I was definitely sick, but on par with the flu.

MattB

WKR
Fortunately, first time the daily new case rate is negatively correlated to daily death rate, especially since the case rate is easily the highest it's ever been.

View attachment 364702
Fingers crossed that comes true, but spikes in positive cases usually leads deaths by 2 weeks or more. With cases spiking just after Christmas, we should know a lot more in the next week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.