Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

WKR
Getting my 2 cents in before this is shut down..

I am an MD, been in the Covid trenches since day 1 essentially.

Absolutely agree that the general public has been fleeced with false hope and promises surrounding the vaccine.

To say that the vaccine increases risk of illness and death is absurd. We have so much data beyond the clinical trials to support this. This is probably the one reason I recommend family and friends to be vaccinated…it does a good job of preventing you from dying or staying in the hospital from Covid. Not perfect, but very good at it. As I type this I’m recovering from Covid myself, thankfully mild symptoms.

Aside from the data, I’ve seen first hand lots (hundreds) of folks sick and dying from Covid. None of the really sick/dying were vaccinated that I saw. There were a few I heard about in our hospital but very rare.

Believe what you want, get the jab(s) or not, but probably best to avoid fringe junk like this. Worse than clickbait.
Curious: in your role did you see many serious adverse reactions/deaths from the vaccines? That seems to be the next criticism that is being brought to the forefront by those who are against the vaccines.

RMM

WKR
When you get any of the other actual vaccines, do you still get the disease? I never heard of people getting small pox a couple times after they were vaccinated. When a virus mutates it gets LESS dangerous by the way. That's why with the new Omicron virus of death, hardly anyone is actually dying compared to previous variants. Also you can look at 100 different websites with 100 different doctors and find whatever fits your narrative. I think everyone needs to stop watching the fear mongering media and listening to big Pharma that is making Billions of dollars off of these vaccines. They could care less who dies as long as they make money. Look at the data. 99.9% of people survive covid. Something like 99.999% survive the vaccine. Neither are that dangerous unless you are old, sick or just hit the death lottery. I don't trust any of these people. Especially a guy that craps his pants and has dementia. Trump was the one who got everyone the vaccines by the way, Biden just made them mandatory like some kind of dictator. I just had to get it to keep my job, so I'm a little pissed.

Let's go Brandon
I'm in the same boat, had to get the vaccine to keep my job. The ironic thing is, the vaccine made me feel worse than having Covid ever did.

You gotta be kiddin' me. You're going to discredit a source strictly based on it being posted on a given site?
Unbelievable.
I trust Covid-19 information sourced from Rumble.com just about as much as I trust gun violence information sourced from CNN.

How do you find time in your day having to fact check all those national inquirer articles individually?

Broomd

WKR
Getting my 2 cents in before this is shut down..

I am an MD, been in the Covid trenches since day 1 essentially.

Absolutely agree that the general public has been fleeced with false hope and promises surrounding the vaccine.

To say that the vaccine increases risk of illness and death is absurd. We have so much data beyond the clinical trials to support this. This is probably the one reason I recommend family and friends to be vaccinated…it does a good job of preventing you from dying or staying in the hospital from Covid. Not perfect, but very good at it. As I type this I’m recovering from Covid myself, thankfully mild symptoms.

Aside from the data, I’ve seen first hand lots (hundreds) of folks sick and dying from Covid. None of the really sick/dying were vaccinated that I saw. There were a few I heard about in our hospital but very rare.

Believe what you want, get the jab(s) or not, but probably best to avoid fringe junk like this. Worse than clickbait.
Will, care to opine on the many young soccer players/stars keeling over from heart issues, presumably myocarditis? That isn't hyperbole either.

I'm double vaxxed, will not get the booster. I no longer trust anything I hear, my twin sis is an MD, she talked me into the vax last March.
When we see the stats now, even booster x2 folks are getting Omicron. And the media won't (can't) report on injuries or death from O-cron cases. It seems that they are out of fear ammo at this point.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
What's your opinion about the long term safety studies done on C-19 vaccines? My bad, there are none.
Based on all that I have read, there is no precedent for vaccines to cause long-term side effects (virtually all occur within 6-8 weeks of vaccination), so IMO no one should be surprised or concerned that such studies were not conducted.

From the 1st link below:

"He explained that there is no other vaccine that was evaluated for a decade before approval and that there is not an example of another vaccine – although no other vaccine is an mRNA vaccine – that has been linked to any significant long-term effects."

What's your opinion about the long term safety studies done on C-19 vaccines? My bad, there are none.
Yep, you’re right there are none. I’m hoping there will be nothing serious.

While we don’t have long term vaccine data we do have short term Covid mortality data. I will take my chances with hypothetical long term vaccine effects vs taking my chances with Covid and it’s known short term effects.

Guess what else we don’t have much data on? Covid infection long term effects. I’m starting to see “survivors” with new issues related to lung scarring. Personally I want nothing to do with any of that. So I took my chances with the vaccine. No shade on your choices.

Broomd

WKR
I trust Covid-19 information sourced from Rumble.com just about as much as I trust gun violence information sourced from CNN.

How do you find time in your day having to fact check all those national inquirer articles individually?
Dude, the difference is you're hearing (and seeing) that info directly from a (qualified) person's mouth, not some asinine CNN amateur doctor/journalist giving his or her opinion.
The comparison is ludicrous.

Broomd

WKR

Wait, what? National Inquirer....are they still a thing? You know more about them than I.

Last edited:
Curious: in your role did you see many serious adverse reactions/deaths from the vaccines? That seems to be the next criticism that is being brought to the forefront by those who are against the vaccines.
I have not, but honestly I see a ton of patients with all kinds of problems and lots of them are vaccinated…so it would be hard to make a connection there. The water is very muddy. A certain small percentage of people are prone to developing random, rare diseases. And a bunch of them will have gotten the vaccine. So the waters are muddy but I don’t personally expect any serious long terms effects, there’s just no precedent for that and no plausible mechanism that I have come across. But I may eat my words in 5 years, who knows.

MattB

WKR
Will, care to opine on the many young soccer players/stars keeling over from heart issues, presumably myocarditis? That isn't hyperbole either.

I'm double vaxxed, will not get the booster. I no longer trust anything I hear, my twin sis is an MD, she talked me into the vax last March.
When we see the stats now, even booster x2 folks are getting Omicron. And the media won't report on injuries or death from O-cron cases. It seems that they are out of fear ammo at this point.
For what this is worth, Reuters looked into the soccer player angle and did not find any link to the COVID vaccines.

On the flip side, I have read of a few instances where pro athletes who had COVID-19 missed significant time due to myocarditis that resulted from the disease.

Wait, what? National Inquirer....are they sitll a thing? You know more about them than I.
No idea if it's still around just an example of a wholely unreliable source.

Side note, a family friend worked for them back in the early 90's getting his start as a journalist. Said it was the hardest journalism job he ever had, making up complete bullshit stories, and tons of them, but had to have enough truth sprinkled in to not to get sued. He's got lots of crazy stories about working there and the people who bought into the stories hook, line, and sinker...

Last edited:

bpurtz

WKR
You might check out the Joe Rogan podcast #1757 with Dr. Robert Malone - I wouldn't be surprised if Malone were to suddenly become infected with a fatal case of "Covid-19"

When we see the stats now, even booster x2 folks are getting Omicron. And the media won't report on injuries or death from O-cron cases. It seems that they are out of fear ammo at this point.
I hadn’t heard about it. When I think of myocarditis I think more about lots of shortness of breath, rapid heart beat, can’t walk without breathing hard. Heart failure symptoms more or less. When I hear about an athlete dying suddenly it makes me think more of a channelopathy, HOCM, something hereditary which is not all that rare actually. And of course all of them had to be vaccinated to play..Not saying there isn’t a connection, I really don’t know enough about the stories. But random bad shit happens to people all the time vaccine or not. So I’m always skeptical of these connections.

elkguide

WKR
No idea what the "facts" are. I can only go on what I personally have experienced. I had a good friend die the day after she got the J&J shot and another good friends' nephew, at 23 years old, died 3 days after getting his shot. My wife had absolutely no effects after either of the shots.
I was very skeptical and didn't get the shots till August and September. My wife who doesn't say boo to my hunting addiction, was concerned about me going cross country to Idaho to hunt last fall and strongly encouraged me to get the shots before I went.
I got the first shot and at the twenty minute mark after getting the shot, someone came along and shoved a nail into my right eye, or so it felt. That piercing headache lasted for almost exactly 5 days (I don't have headaches) and then I was left with an arm that was numb from the shoulder to the elbow, along with a shortness of breath. I am a house painter and found that I couldn't climb a 24' ladder with out stopping to catch my breath half way up and holding a gallon of paint for more than 5 minutes, was out of the question. I really was hesitant to get the second shot but after listening to my wife's feelings and consulting with my doctor, I reluctantly got the second. I have never been so sick in my life. 5 days after getting the second shot, I woke up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe. I took my O2 level and it was 83. I felt like I was having a heart attack or for some reason could not get my breath. After an hour of forcing myself to breathe heavily and pacing around my office, I got my O2 up to 94, still not good. My temperature was 102*.
I made it to Idaho but definitely could not go. Very short of breath and still having limited use of my arm where I got the shots. At the 4 month mark I pleaded with my doctor to figure out what was going on with my arm and she resorted to giving me a cortizone shot which has seemingly helped. I still can't walk to the mail box without being short of breath and my heart will race randomly.
So sorry for the long ramble. I'm by no means anti-vax and have gotten everything ecxept the flu shots and even get a tetnus shot every 5 years rather than the accepted 10 years so I don't know what any of this means but I do know that there is no way that I am going to risk getting a booster!

Last edited:

Actual_Cryptid

Lil-Rokslider
Please tell me you're not taking medical advice from Rumble.com
Introducing Malone as the inventor of MRNA technology tells you that that's the case. He was a researcher in the field, but was one of dozens in his time, and hundreds over the decades it took to bring it to term.

The thing I don't see mentioned as much is who Peter McCullough represents as a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. Leaving their ties to the John Birch Society aside, they're repeat cranks. Analyzing Obama's speeches for neurolinguistic programming like some kind of Looney Tunes plot, HIV/AIDS denialism as recently as 2007, claiming vaccines cause autism (still). Fellow members include people like Stella Immanuel, the FLCCC doc famous for her TV interviews early in the pandemic blaming space aliens and demon sperm, and long-time grifter Joseph Mercola, who was during the last Ebola scare claiming to have an ebola vaccine made by placing live ebola virus into a saline solution. For those without medical training, that's just a solution containing Ebola virus.

Yoder

WKR
I'm in the same boat, had to get the vaccine to keep my job. The ironic thing is, the vaccine made me feel worse than having Covid ever did.
I had a headache that started a couple hours after the shot and lasted until the next day. That and my arm felt like I got a tetanus shot. Other than that, no problem. I got the J&J for no other reason than I didn't want 1 shot let alone two.

Status
Not open for further replies.