Photography- one photo a day

My son, completing his first ultra marathon (101 miles), down in Page, Arizona earlier this month. He was also the youngest to complete the race (20). He’s summitted Denali twice (once solo), and has summitted Orizaba, the tallest mountain in Mexico and Rainier a couple times. I gotta say, I’m pretty proud of his accomplishments at such an early age. Congratulations Dalton!!
d2f2b14ae7441e1cc8b7eae457f7ce43.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scoot

WKR
My son, completing his first ultra marathon (101 miles), down in Page, Arizona earlier this month. He was also the youngest to complete the race (20). He’s summitted Denali twice (once solo), and has summitted Orizaba, the tallest mountain in Mexico and Rainier a couple times. I gotta say, I’m pretty proud of his accomplishments at such an early age. Congratulations Dalton!!
d2f2b14ae7441e1cc8b7eae457f7ce43.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So impressive! I have no doubt that was a proud father moment!!!

Grand canyon North rim
If you ever have the option, go to the north rim instead of the south rim. Way less people at the main tourist areas and you can drive forest roads and park right on the rim without seeing a single other person. Plus, you get to see the best half of Kaibab national forest, which is one of the prettiest areas in Arizona and which holds one of the best Mule deer populations in the country!

1711728409147.jpeg

Attachments

• north_rim_1.jpg
    north_rim_1.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 16
  • north_rim_2.jpg
    north_rim_2.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 16