Please consider these sponsors on your next purchase

JohnnyB

WKR
I would have never known about some of these companies if it weren't for Rokslide. I don't really go on any other sites and I don't do social media. Argali (game bags), Spartan (bipod), Razco (holster) and Outdoorsmans (binohand) are an example of four purchases I use on every hunt and likely would not have heard about them.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Ordered from Novagrade, Kifaru, and SG all within the last month. =) I try my best to help keep the sponsers on top of my list. =) Would be good Robbie if we had a discount code or a place to find that so that members can grab it to order. Just thought Id throw that out there. Most people are going to price compare and shop around. So if we had a Rokslide discount code for each easily accessible it would make it much easier to order direct from the sponsers as Im sure Amazon and other places sell alot of their gear as well.

lmeyer

WKR
Ordered from Novagrade, Kifaru, and SG all within the last month. =) I try my best to help keep the sponsers on top of my list. =) Would be good Robbie if we had a discount code or a place to find that so that members can grab it to order. Just thought Id throw that out there. Most people are going to price compare and shop around. So if we had a Rokslide discount code for each easily accessible it would make it much easier to order direct from the sponsers as Im sure Amazon and other places sell alot of their gear as well.