Program for Verified Data?

Jimmyf123

FNG
I’m new to long range shooting. I was wondering if there is an app or program where I can enter my verified data (yardage and corresponding MRAD adjustments) that will estimate MRAD adjustments for the yardages that I have not had a chance to verify.

As of now, I am using a couple different apps that allow me to enter my ballistic data/rifle information in order to generate a try dope data table. These numbers were a good starting position but no more than that.

I have verified data for 200, 300, 440, 500, and 800 yards. I was hoping there is a way to estimate the MRAD adjustments for all of the yardages that I am missing between 200-800 yards using my verified data instead of the inaccurate apps that I have been using. I’d like to enter my own verified distances/adjustments that I have shot so far for more accurate estimates. Those are the only target distances available at my range at the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I’m new to long range shooting. I was wondering if there is an app or program where I can enter my verified data (yardage and corresponding MRAD adjustments) that will estimate MRAD adjustments for the yardages that I have not had a chance to verify.

As of now, I am using a couple different apps that allow me to enter my ballistic data/rifle information in order to generate a try dope data table. These numbers were a good starting position but no more than that.

I have verified data for 200, 300, 440, 500, and 800 yards. I was hoping there is a way to estimate the MRAD adjustments for all of the yardages that I am missing between 200-800 yards using my verified data instead of the inaccurate apps that I have been using. I’d like to enter my own verified distances/adjustments that I have shot so far for more accurate estimates. Those are the only target distances available at my range at the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

See-