Purchasing from Sterk?

jwo

FNG
Classified Approved
I'd like to purchase some Sterk parts for my Tikka, but I can't seem to get in touch. I've emailed with no response thus far. I know there are some online retailers, but they don't carry the models of Sterk's pieces I want. Does anyone know how to get in touch and place an order?

FtMillVol

FNG
Is Euro Optic the only way to get Sterk in the US? I sent them a message on Instagram a few weeks ago with no success.

Dunky

WKR
I have found him to be pretty responsive on instagram and ordered direct from them for some left hand swept bolt handles. If i recall, they can just send you and invoice to pay and ship your order.

FtMillVol

FNG
Trying to get a left hand swept handle and Euro optic hasn't had any in stock for quite some time.

Dunky

WKR
When i ordered the left hand bolt handles i messaged him and got on a list for the next batch. had to wait a little while

Basher

FNG
Did you ever end up hearing back from them? I, too, have message via the ‘Gram and have yet to receive a reply. I don’t want to come off as naggy so I’m giving it a bit before I try again, but figured I’d ask if you (or anyone else lately) has had success in reaching them. I’m trying to get a black, right-hand, swept handle w/ round knob for my T3.

FtMillVol

FNG
Did you ever end up hearing back from them? I, too, have message via the ‘Gram and have yet to receive a reply. I don’t want to come off as naggy so I’m giving it a bit before I try again, but figured I’d ask if you (or anyone else lately) has had success in reaching them. I’m trying to get a black, right-hand, swept handle w/ round knob for my T3.
I heard back via email that he was finishing up a large batch going to EuroOptic back in Feb. I ordered it on from EuroOptic about a month ago, but have not received it. He never responded on Instagram. His email address is [email protected]