QUESTIONS FOR KIFARU - Podcast

Any plans for an ultralight multi-day bag to go on their frames? I know they're all about durability but their bags are very heavy relative to the rest of the hunting pack market and one ultralight option would be a nice addition.

Any plans for an ultralight multi-day bag to go on their frames? I know they're all about durability but their bags are very heavy relative to the rest of the hunting pack market and one ultralight option would be a nice addition.

I believe Aron has already said no.
Due to warranty costs and that it could tarnish the name.

I'd at least like some packs not covered in molle, I've considered cutting it all off my 44 mag.

Well alright then. I guess I'll be sticking with the Exo 4800 on my duplex lite frame for the foreseeable future.

ljalberta

WKR
An used Markhor or Argali might be up your alley. Under two pounds for the bags and can be run without lids.

tm7554

Lil-Rokslider
Are there any plans or ideas in Bender's brain about a panel load option on one of their bigger packs with side pockets, like the hoodlum? Mountain warrior mates a hoodlum.

I've asked a few times to the point of most likely being annoying, but I don't want to give up hope.
Second this. Mountain warrior or panel load that can run without a lid (no snow collar and string) and side pockets.

Will a new lumbar pack be offered, and if so, what are the expected changes and when in 2020?

(I missed the boat in getting my nickels together and ordering Hellcat this year before they fell off the website.)

DRUSS

WKR
I would be interested in a mountain rambler type pack, that had zippered side pockets, a 2/3 horseshoe zip (panel loader) with pockets on the inside of the panel where it fold down away when open. I really like the scabbard on mine and if the side pockets were zippered I wouldn't be cleaning all the fir and pine needles out so much. if it was a panel loader (or something similar) then I could run without lid(small opening at drawstring) and a way to hold a bladder- tab, sleeve whatever...

Trekker

FNG
Second this. Mountain warrior or panel load that can run without a lid (no snow collar and string) and side pockets.

Third this.

Would also like to see rifle side carry options on the newer packs, side nalgene stuff pockets or molle for a gun bearer.

92xj

WKR
Are there any plans or ideas in Bender's brain about a panel load option on one of their bigger packs with side pockets, like the hoodlum? Mountain warrior mates a hoodlum.

I've asked a few times to the point of most likely being annoying, but I don't want to give up hope.

Here is what I think would be the greatest pack of all time.
Redline would be the zipper and make the entire side pocket of the hoodlum a panel access.
49394869882_2845545847_z.jpg

49394669371_17b23f540d_z.jpg

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
Aron talked about maybe doing a run of an Argali or similar bag, any more thoughts of that happening? Or maybe a 500d version of a 7k muskeg? Or make the cavern/crater without the side spotter pocket? Big and simple!

LMT66

FNG
Can we get the UZ design tweaked to have full webbing on the front to run our own Molle pouches?

Elkangle

WKR
How come the zippers on my rain jackets are so much better then the muskeg zipper??

Why not just put a few tab loops on the back of each of there packs to make them all Stryker style ??

Aron talked about maybe doing a run of an Argali or similar bag, any more thoughts of that happening? Or maybe a 500d version of a 7k muskeg? Or make the cavern/crater without the side spotter pocket? Big and simple!

Or bring back the high camp bags! I miss my 4800 for day trips, the 7k is perfect for backpack trips and hauling meat in the bag too!

Just out of curiosity How many packs did they sell last year? how many frames?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ozyclint

WKR
i sure miss the internal frame packs like my timberline II. i love it as a lighter option over a frame and bag. any intention of doing something like that again? oh and when are they bringing back foliage green?

There are numerous videos/ and descriptions online of guys rigging up their frames to Osprey Poco baby carriers. I am curious about a few different things. What are their thoughts on this? Have they ever thought about making conversion kits, or dedicated carrier themselves?

X2

Tradchef

WKR
This isnt pack related as I’m pretty happy with my reckoning and cargo panel/guide lid.
Were you able to test any more water filtration devices from last season (2018) and were there any models you were happy with or did you stay as is?

i know most of the tents and tipis you run are for extended trips but what would you suggest for overnights in your line up from early to late season? Stove or no stove and which model and why? On my end I just hunt solo so what would be some good options to look at for that?