r

HookUp

WKR
I hunted with a 270 WSM for a number of years for deer. Prior to that I hunted with a 30/06 and loved that round. The 270 got the job done but left me wanting more pop. I jumped to a 300 WSM and no regrets. Shot my first elk with the 300 and it made quick work of him. I am rather fond of the .30 cal bullet, animals just drop faster.

Jackal7

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a .270wsm Sako A7. Every whitetail I have shot with it dropped in its tracks, except a buck this year that walked right up to me at 15 yards while I was answering a text from my wife. It ran 20 yards with a shattered shoulder and then dropped. I am thinking the range was a little too close for my Nosler Trophy 140 grain to fully perform. Other shots out to 250 yards were all instant drops. I will be using it on an Alaska trip in August for caribou and and confident in it to be enough rifle because I can shoot it well. Accurate round for my gun.

Im shooting a Sako 85 finnlight with 26" Proof carbon sendero barrel. Pushing 150 VLD at 3180fps using 70.5gr of ADI2225 powder (think you guys call it Retumbo in the United States?)
It is an absolute hammer and the VLD performs awesome in this cartridge