RAA (Rokslide Addicts Anonymous)

Rooggvc

WKR
If you do or experience any of the following, you may benefit from RAA.

1. Wake up at 2:30 AM to see if you have any red envelopes.
2. Refresh your screen 2-3 times just to make sure you don't have a new number by your bell.
3. Insist in 14 degree weather that your friend stop caping his elk so you can take some wound photos for Rokslide.
4. Your wife has become best friends with the mail lady because of the Rokslide Classifieds.
5. You keep a Venmo QR photo handy.
6. You constantly hope FORM gets on to share some of his experience.
7. You understand TYD, SPF, and Rokslide Special.
8. You are irritated as hell that SWFA's are out of stock.
9. You contemplate becoming a T084 Dealer.
10.You refer anyone who will listen to the .223 for bear, deer, elk, and moose thread.
11. Proudly acknowledge to your wife that you are now a WKR.
12. Dream of getting your own BOAL.
13. Race to start a 25 cal for Big Game Thread @ 3:06 AM because FORM lets you know Hornady is dropping a High BC .25 Cal bullet.

Feel free to add to the list.

We are hear for you. You are not alone.

26. You know that "ill take it" in the thread itself needs to happen before an "ill take it" PM.
27. You keep a fresh WKR sticker in your glove compartment in case you buy a new bow case after work.

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
26. You know that "ill take it" in the thread itself needs to happen before an "ill take it" PM.
27. You keep a fresh WKR sticker in your glove compartment in case you buy a new bow case after work.

I need to have my wife make some WKR stickers. A WKR hat that says "Bullets matter more then headstamps." is definitely on my list as well.

You are constantly in analysis paralysis based on @Formidilosus latest post. Just when you think you can make a decision on your semi-custom build, he just has to inject a new variable. :) All kidding aside, Form and others on here have revolutionized my thoughts on cartridge capability, shooting, and hunting as well as what is practical and proven.

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
You are constantly in analysis paralysis based on @Formidilosus latest post. Just when you think you can make a decision on your semi-custom build, he just has to inject a new variable. :) All kidding aside, Form and others on here have revolutionized my thoughts on cartridge capability, shooting, and hunting as well as what is practical and proven.
Amen to that. My eyes have definitely been opened. It's been a great resource, and a fun place to communicate with some like minded people.

nobody

WKR
I wish I could like this 10,000 times. My thought processes have progressed and grown so much since joining this forum, and I feel like my knowledge has grown at an exponential rate. It's really a great place to hang out.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If you do or experience any of the following, you may benefit from RAA.

1. Wake up at 2:30 AM to see if you have any red envelopes.
2. Refresh your screen 2-3 times just to make sure you don't have a new number by your bell.
3. Insist in 14 degree weather that your friend stop caping his elk so you can take some wound photos for Rokslide.
4. Your wife has become best friends with the mail lady because of the Rokslide Classifieds.
5. You keep a Venmo QR photo handy.
6. You constantly hope FORM gets on to share some of his experience.
7. You understand TYD, SPF, and Rokslide Special.
8. You are irritated as hell that SWFA's are out of stock.
9. You contemplate becoming a T084 Dealer.
10.You refer anyone who will listen to the .223 for bear, deer, elk, and moose thread.
11. Proudly acknowledge to your wife that you are now a WKR.
12. Dream of getting your own BOAL.
13. Race to start a 25 cal for Big Game Thread @ 3:06 AM because FORM lets you know Hornady is dropping a High BC .25 Cal bullet.

Feel free to add to the list.

We are hear for you. You are not alone.
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR

nobody

WKR
Beginning breakdown for my build. Still need to decide on a stock, and it will wear either a 6x or 3-15 SWFA.

KRG Bravo puts you at about $1725 all said and done, a Mesa Precision would put you at about 2 grand all in. Lots of good options, looks like it's going to be a heck of a build!

EDIT: are you going to twist it tight and run the heavies in it? Might be kinda fun...