Rain jacket: Stone Glacier vs Sitka

Sitka Cloudburst Jacket vs Stone Glalcier M5 Jacket.

Which one is superior as far as water proof/breathability, weight, etc?

I currently own the Cloudburst. Looking at getting away from the camo patterns and enjoy SG equipment. But trying to decide if it would be worth the swap.

Thoughts, personal experiences, etc are welcome.

ARK08

FNG
Both companies make good products. I prefer Sitka for my hunting attire but I have many pieces of SG camping equipment and I use their stuff as daily wear.

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
I do believe the SG series has the highest waterproof rating within the hunting brands, 31,000mm rating. I have one and I love the feel but I havent had the chance to put it to the test yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have owned the M5 and now use the dewpoint. Although the dewpoint is significantly lighter I actually think it is more durable than the M5. M5 fits great and did like it but got a tear in it from a desk chair running over it. For backpack hunting the sitka dewpoint is hard to beat.

I have owned the M5 and now use the dewpoint. Although the dewpoint is significantly lighter I actually think it is more durable than the M5. M5 fits great and did like it but got a tear in it from a desk chair running over it. For backpack hunting the sitka dewpoint is hard to beat.

I’d second looking at the dew point as well Sitka had them on sale a few weeks back. Haven’t tried the m5 but a buddy has an m7 that was very nice I think flipping a coin if your paying full price or what ever one you can find a deal on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Dewpoint and the M7. Both are perfect for their intended uses.