Really right stuff cinch bino adapter

bard

Lil-Rokslider
Wanting to put my bino's on my tripod but they dont work with the center screw in type of adapter. First time I have come across the RRS cinch. Anyone ever use one of these? Any good alternatives?

wysongdog

WKR
I use it and have negative to say about it. actually prefer it over my outdoorsman stud set up.

I got a Cinch as my backup in case my Outdoorsman system failed but after using it on a hunt I'm just going to use the Cinch now. I like that I can keep it on my binos and still put them in my bino harness too.

I recently switched to one and wish I would've bought it years ago. I haven't used it in the field yet, but just playing with it at home, it seems great. I wouldn't be able to get my binos in and out of my harness with it on them, so I leave it attached to my panhead and take my binos in and out of it.. maybe takes me 2 seconds to get it set.

Dmoua

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a great product. Been using it since last summer for PRS and all of fall hunting season with zero problems.

rootacres

WKR
I have the polymer one. I was in a pinch and needed to get something. I was a little concerned of the durability. The last thing you would want is for the thing to break on a hunt. That was 3 seasons ago, I have no concerns of the durability.

IMG_0321.jpeg

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
I like this. What interface is needed with the tripod? I am working with Bog pod.