Tripod / Ballhead for shooting, available in Europe

Kimmo H

FNG
I'm looking to buy a dedicated shooting tripod, but living in Finland all the good stuff (read RRS) is not available here. Some german shops have one or two models in stock, but they are ridicilously priced at 2.5k € or so.

I like the idea of inverted leg system, but I'm a little concerned if those are too bulky to carry around when hunting as they don't collapse as much as traditonal telescopic designs.

Most likely I'd be using it more for PRS style shooting and only carrying it for limited distances when hare hunting or to set up at a stalking spot. I am just starting the whole PRS thing, so I don't necessarily need the best of the best, as long its good enough to get by and be durable enough for field use.

I'll be clamping down on Arca rails on my guns for the most part.

Looking at the alternatives for RRS there are Leofoto SO-322, SO-362, wich are blatant RRS knock offs. I don't like the idea that it is an obvious copy of another product, but this one is easier to acquire and not break the bank. Anyone use either of them, and if you do, wich model do you think would be more suitable for my use? If they work great I'll have think if my consience allows me to support a company like that...

Any other makes and models that might be worth taking a look at? The camera stuff is more readily available here, like Sirui, Manfrotto, Benro, Gitzo, Slik for example. All have more traditional leg designs, but I'm open to pretty much everything.

The tripod itself seems to cause the biggest headache as I don't have any place nearby where I could handle them in person, and very few people use a tripod for shooting around here.